Near The End
Near The End
In 3 days, a chapter of my life story will be ending.
This is the first time that it will end differently from the previous 7 years. This year will have ended with me in a new job. The next storyline hath begun and will continue to unfold. It has been a year of sorts ranging from numerous ups, downs, opportunities lost and gained. Most of all, I am lucky to have had plenty of blessings from family, career, health and friends. Yes, I’ve gained new friends both work and non-work. I’ve become more serious in my aim to live a healthier physique.
However, Love is still ZERO. I’ve had tons of failed opportunities with what could’ve been a possible BF. In fairness, I get to have good looking guys to smile back at me from time to time. The feeling of still being noticeable certainly boosts my morale. A little more push and I know I’ll get to my desired wellness. I’ve decided long ago that my happiness will not rely on my partner. It has to be something that I can complete on my own.
I’m being optimistic with 2008, and am hoping that it would bring a better life for all of us. I pray for the ideal, and I know it can happen if we work hard and pray hard. In anything that we do, it can only be achieved successfully if we put our hearts into it.
Before I forget, I am looking to take the chance of this coming New Year in learning more about my possible business ventures. These plans would be part of my retirement when the time comes that I can no longer work in a corporate setting.
“nuff said! Tomorrow will be the last party of 2007 for me and my former co-workers. Let’s wave to 2007 in a fashionably sociable manner.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Linger
Artist: The Cranberries
If you, if you could return
Don’t let it burn, don’t let it fade
I’m sure I’m not being rude
But it’s just your attitude
It’s tearing me apart
It’s ruining everything
And I swore, I swore I would be true
And honey so did you
So why were you holding her hand
Is that the way we stand
Were you lying all the time
Was it just a game to you
But I’m in so deep
You know I’m such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to, do you have to
Do you have to let it linger
Oh, I thought the world of you
I thought nothing could go wrong
But I was wrong
I was wrong
If you, if you could get by
Trying not to lie
Things wouldn’t be so confused
And I wouldn’t feel so used
But you always really knew
I just wanna be with you
And I’m in so deep
You know I’m such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to, do you have to
Do you have to let it linger
And I’m in so deep
You know I’m such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to, do you have to
Do you have to let it linger
You know I’m such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to, do you have to
Do you have to let it linger
In 3 days, a chapter of my life story will be ending.
This is the first time that it will end differently from the previous 7 years. This year will have ended with me in a new job. The next storyline hath begun and will continue to unfold. It has been a year of sorts ranging from numerous ups, downs, opportunities lost and gained. Most of all, I am lucky to have had plenty of blessings from family, career, health and friends. Yes, I’ve gained new friends both work and non-work. I’ve become more serious in my aim to live a healthier physique.
However, Love is still ZERO. I’ve had tons of failed opportunities with what could’ve been a possible BF. In fairness, I get to have good looking guys to smile back at me from time to time. The feeling of still being noticeable certainly boosts my morale. A little more push and I know I’ll get to my desired wellness. I’ve decided long ago that my happiness will not rely on my partner. It has to be something that I can complete on my own.
I’m being optimistic with 2008, and am hoping that it would bring a better life for all of us. I pray for the ideal, and I know it can happen if we work hard and pray hard. In anything that we do, it can only be achieved successfully if we put our hearts into it.
Before I forget, I am looking to take the chance of this coming New Year in learning more about my possible business ventures. These plans would be part of my retirement when the time comes that I can no longer work in a corporate setting.
“nuff said! Tomorrow will be the last party of 2007 for me and my former co-workers. Let’s wave to 2007 in a fashionably sociable manner.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Linger
Artist: The Cranberries
If you, if you could return
Don’t let it burn, don’t let it fade
I’m sure I’m not being rude
But it’s just your attitude
It’s tearing me apart
It’s ruining everything
And I swore, I swore I would be true
And honey so did you
So why were you holding her hand
Is that the way we stand
Were you lying all the time
Was it just a game to you
But I’m in so deep
You know I’m such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to, do you have to
Do you have to let it linger
Oh, I thought the world of you
I thought nothing could go wrong
But I was wrong
I was wrong
If you, if you could get by
Trying not to lie
Things wouldn’t be so confused
And I wouldn’t feel so used
But you always really knew
I just wanna be with you
And I’m in so deep
You know I’m such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to, do you have to
Do you have to let it linger
And I’m in so deep
You know I’m such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to, do you have to
Do you have to let it linger
You know I’m such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to, do you have to
Do you have to let it linger


» Post a Comment