<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

STUPID is ME

STUPID is ME

So I worked out as FF The Fort last Saturday as a change of pace and environment.

As usual, The Fort club wasn’t buzzing with people which are a perfect contradiction of RSC. I love RSC, but there are times that I would like to simply have some quiet workout time.

I was almost late for the jam class. Luckily, Balance ended around 530pm so I had the time rest a bit and catch my breath, and do stretching before the exercise regimen.
Somehow, I had a blasted spurt of energy coming from nowhere that pushed me to finish the class and do the machines.


Afterwards, I was beat. I took a shower and decided to treat myself to a trip to steam room. I felt so good to have the toxins come out of the body after a long work out.

I thing I always do is that I don’t look at other people whilst in the lockers. I keep my business to myself. So whilst I was in the steam room, I didn’t notice that there was this chap asking me a question. He said, “So you work out here @ The Fort as well.” I surprisingly answered, “Oh yes, but only during weekends. Either here or @ MoA.”

When I saw his face, he was one of my many crushes in the gym. However, he’s one of those people who hardly looked back when you smile at them. So, I just chose to ignore him. Nevertheless, he started the conversation so I took advantage of it. When there were too many people in the room, I opted to excuse myself, left and rinsed. It occurred to me that I never properly introduced myself. So after changing, I walked up to him and exchanged names. His name is Glen. Such a nice name. It was at this time that I saw him smile. He looked way better when he smiled. Then he asked if I was going home. I simply replied that not yet and that I was going shopping to complete my list.

Once I was done, I up and left for BHS. I was filled with excitement to see the Aldo shop there. However, when I was told by the store manager that they only carry sizes up to 11, my heart sank to the bottom of the lake. Then off I went to do more window shopping. Whilst I was checking out the BT wireless headphones @ JBL, the shop owner told me that I should go back when he has finished his 150in screen. He was having the acoustics of the theatre redone. He’d like to demonstrate this behemoth of a TV (if it still deserves such a name). I took on his offer and gave him my business card.

So whilst I was walking and got annoyed by the buzzing of families and children alike, it donned to me that the guy Glen, was asking me out. I had to text Beth to confirm if my assumptions were correct. And yes I was MAJOR STUPID. I just ditched a possible chance to have had a date with a good looking guy (who initiated the first move).

With that, I was very disappointed on my inability to read between the lines. At least it gave me something to look forward to. I hope to see him later when I work out here @ RSC. :-)

***** ***** ***** *****

Music: Unwritten
Artist: Natasha Bedingfield

I am unwritten,
can't read my mind, I'm undefined
I'm just beginning,
the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find
Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions

Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

Oh, oh, oh

I break tradition,
sometimes my tries are outside the lines
We've been conditioned to not make mistakes,
but I can't live that way

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find
Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions


Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten


Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find
Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions

Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten


The rest is still unwritten
The rest is still unwritten

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.