<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Too Much In One Week

Too Much In One Week

Although its only Thursday, this week is undeniably EVENTFUL. There was a 5.2 quake last Tuesday. It felt like I was at sail in the middle of the open seas whilst having lunch @ the 14th floor pantry. I managed to take at least 1 bite from my lunch before we were forced to leave.

Our General Manager advised us all to vacate the building until we’ve gotten a green light from the Building administration. It was a bit of a mayhem having to go down to the ground level from the 14th floor. Funny though because I wasn’t exhausted from the traverse. I was thinking that the exercises has made me stronger and endure longer. I’d call that a YAY moment.

From there, we had our business meeting with a prospect client. A Londoner by all means and must I say he is quite a sight for sore eyes. I was looking at him whilst he explained his business and all that. HE is an intelligent man with the typical knack for dry British humour. In other words, he is a magnet.

Moving on, today Thursday, the rain poured mad out of the sky. Traffic felt like a cross country ride taking forever to reach. To cap it off, another hotel mutiny took place done by the same bunch of people. The guy’s got taste. In 2003, he chose Oakwood hotel now known as Ascott. This year it was Manila Peninsula. Goodness! I foresee Manila Pen to change its glamorous name to something else to prevent bad media publicity.

Goodness. This is indeed a hefty week of fortuitous and natural calamity. At the end of it all, Human spirit prevails because of the Will to live, with the blessing of the Man upstairs.

I can’t wait for the week to end. I need to finish my shopping and have a soothing massage to drive away all of the searing toxins in my body brought about by stress.

***** ***** ***** *****

Music: The Music’s No Good Without You
Artist: Cher
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.