Moderately Okay
Moderately Okay
Its Thursday and the week is coming to a close.
As always, during the ber months, time flies as if there is no tomorrow. The odd part this season is that we're still have quite a downpour even if it is December. Normally, the rain period stops somewhere in November. This goes to show that the weather patterns of our planet has evolved again. Mother Nature is bringing back her unpredictability as it was originally intended to be.
***** ***** ***** *****
Today and tomorrow will be difficult days as I along with our HR dept will be serving letters of redundancy for agents who were not absorbed by the client. The line "its a dirty job and someone has to do it" applies for this situation.
I just hope that these guys take it well, and that a better opportunity comes along for them. I'm also thankful to my network of friends who have been accepting their resumes to see if they're fit for their company. I know that my agents are good and I pray they'll find the job most suited for them.
***** ***** ***** *****
I am reaching a point that I have to make decisions on what path to take. Crossroads again. I pray that I make the best decision.
I'm also doing researches for two possible business ventures that I can enter. I'd like to explore this as part of my retirement plan. We'll see how it goes. :)
***** ***** ***** *****
HELP NEEDED: I need someone to help me redesign my blog layout. Please contact me @ orange76@gmail.com for details.
Thanks!
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Almost Unreal
Artist: Roxette
Babe, come in from the cold and put that coat to rest.
Step inside, take a deep breath, and do what you do best.
Yes, kick off them shoes and leave those city streets.
I do believe love came our way, and fate did arrange for us to meet
I love when you do that hocus pocus to me.
The way that you touch, you've got the power to heal.
You give me that look, it's almost unreal.
It's almost unreal.
Hey, we can't stop the rain, let's find a place by the fire.
Sometimes I feel, strange as it seems, you've been in my dreams all my life.
I love when you do that hocus pocus to me.
The way that you touch, you've got the power to heal.
You give me that look, it's almost unreal.
It's almost unreal.
It's a crazy world out there.
Let's hope our prayers are in good hands tonight
I love when you do that hocus pocus to me.
The way that you touch, you've got the power to heal.
You give me that look, it's almost unreal.
It's almost unreal.
Yeah come on and do the hocus pocus to me.
The way that you touch, you've got the power to heal.
You give me that look, it's almost unreal.
It's almost unreal, yeah.
***** ***** ***** *****
Its Thursday and the week is coming to a close.
As always, during the ber months, time flies as if there is no tomorrow. The odd part this season is that we're still have quite a downpour even if it is December. Normally, the rain period stops somewhere in November. This goes to show that the weather patterns of our planet has evolved again. Mother Nature is bringing back her unpredictability as it was originally intended to be.
***** ***** ***** *****
Today and tomorrow will be difficult days as I along with our HR dept will be serving letters of redundancy for agents who were not absorbed by the client. The line "its a dirty job and someone has to do it" applies for this situation.
I just hope that these guys take it well, and that a better opportunity comes along for them. I'm also thankful to my network of friends who have been accepting their resumes to see if they're fit for their company. I know that my agents are good and I pray they'll find the job most suited for them.
***** ***** ***** *****
I am reaching a point that I have to make decisions on what path to take. Crossroads again. I pray that I make the best decision.
I'm also doing researches for two possible business ventures that I can enter. I'd like to explore this as part of my retirement plan. We'll see how it goes. :)
***** ***** ***** *****
HELP NEEDED: I need someone to help me redesign my blog layout. Please contact me @ orange76@gmail.com for details.
Thanks!
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Almost Unreal
Artist: Roxette
Babe, come in from the cold and put that coat to rest.
Step inside, take a deep breath, and do what you do best.
Yes, kick off them shoes and leave those city streets.
I do believe love came our way, and fate did arrange for us to meet
I love when you do that hocus pocus to me.
The way that you touch, you've got the power to heal.
You give me that look, it's almost unreal.
It's almost unreal.
Hey, we can't stop the rain, let's find a place by the fire.
Sometimes I feel, strange as it seems, you've been in my dreams all my life.
I love when you do that hocus pocus to me.
The way that you touch, you've got the power to heal.
You give me that look, it's almost unreal.
It's almost unreal.
It's a crazy world out there.
Let's hope our prayers are in good hands tonight
I love when you do that hocus pocus to me.
The way that you touch, you've got the power to heal.
You give me that look, it's almost unreal.
It's almost unreal.
Yeah come on and do the hocus pocus to me.
The way that you touch, you've got the power to heal.
You give me that look, it's almost unreal.
It's almost unreal, yeah.
***** ***** ***** *****


Good luck man!
» Post a Comment