<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Exhausted

Exhausted

This week was quite a challenge.

Work: My people are becoming quite difficult and hard headed. I don't exactly blame them since the situation isn't exactly motivating especially at this time of the year. I'm just glad that there are still some people who value professionalism and ethics. At the end of the day, I'm still hoping that we get to find new placements for these guys.

***** ***** ***** ******

Our company's Christmas party was held last Friday. I was tasked to be one of the hosts of the program. I was more than okay to do the job, however, I didn't even have a copy of the program nor the prices to be given away. With all honesty, I've done hosting before especially in my good old days with Sykes Christmas Party and Global Picnics. I've graduated from those tasks with flying colours as everything was as organised as it could have been.

Anyway, I'm glad that the night was over and everyone had a wonderful time. Even if I didn't win any prize, I'm perfectly happy with it since I should be thankful with all of the bountiful blessings that I have.

We finished around 2am and grabbed tea @ Starbucks Insular. I got home at around 3am. Beat and all. I woke up very late that Saturday and was feverish so I decided to stay home and rest. Although the tempation of hitting the gym was excessively high, I just stayed put and took advantage of the rest. I think that my body deserves it more.

***** ***** ***** *****

Finally, I bought a brand new iPod 160G. I just need a leather case to make sure that it is unscathed. I'm wearing a smile from ear to ear. The accessories shall come later, whilst in the meantime, this means that I have more reasons to work harder than ever; and pay for the bills. :)

***** ***** ***** *****

Music: Green Green Grass of Home
Artist: Tom Jones

This song was a favourite of my dad's. It was his 74th birthday. I miss you D. We miss you so much. I love you.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.