So Many Things To…
So Many Things To…
I am tired of waiting to know …
if I’ll have a project
if I’ll ever have a contract
if I’d ever be able to afford to buy my own place
if I’d ever be able to travel to Boracay this summer
if I can go to Japan this summer
if I can finally pay off my credit card
if I would ever win the lottery jackpot to pay off my mum’s GSIS loan
if can ever start a new life in another country
if my retirement plans would come to fruition
if I should move to a new company
The work environment is nice. However, it isn’t enough to fuel a progressive and guaranteed career growth. Although the plans have been laid down, there’s neither target timeline nor clarity in the execution. Appealing as it may sound, I’m at a stage in my life where taking chances would be the last option.
***** ***** ***** *****
I am somehow embarrassed to have asked you the question about your sexuality. Truth is, I’ve always had a deep infatuation with you. Although our age gap is somehow big, it doesn’t stop there. I’m glad to have learned that you have open options. If you’d like, let’s give it a try.
What am I saying!?!?! You’d in Singapore now. I’m sure you’ll find someone there.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Say Goodbye
Artist: S Club 7
I am tired of waiting to know …
if I’ll have a project
if I’ll ever have a contract
if I’d ever be able to afford to buy my own place
if I’d ever be able to travel to Boracay this summer
if I can go to Japan this summer
if I can finally pay off my credit card
if I would ever win the lottery jackpot to pay off my mum’s GSIS loan
if can ever start a new life in another country
if my retirement plans would come to fruition
if I should move to a new company
The work environment is nice. However, it isn’t enough to fuel a progressive and guaranteed career growth. Although the plans have been laid down, there’s neither target timeline nor clarity in the execution. Appealing as it may sound, I’m at a stage in my life where taking chances would be the last option.
***** ***** ***** *****
I am somehow embarrassed to have asked you the question about your sexuality. Truth is, I’ve always had a deep infatuation with you. Although our age gap is somehow big, it doesn’t stop there. I’m glad to have learned that you have open options. If you’d like, let’s give it a try.
What am I saying!?!?! You’d in Singapore now. I’m sure you’ll find someone there.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Say Goodbye
Artist: S Club 7


» Post a Comment