Happiness: A Scarce Resource
Happiness: A Scarce Resource
Finally, last Saturday, our family was set to have a get together lunch with Uncle Angel.
It was the only free time he had this visit. His main purpose was to attend to his class reunion. And like any tranquil traveler, time alone would be greatly appreciated.
I woke up relatively earlier than usual that day. I slept earlier than usual because I burned myself out with 2 classes.
Whilst everyone was preparing for the lunch out, my sis-in-law was alarmed because she was bleeding. Somehow, that brought about fear because her pregnancy was going through a tumultuous time. So I told them to go to the doctor whilst I pick up Uncle from the hotel.
Kuya Mike’s baby was at home. Mat was given a quick bath by mum and kuya. I have to admit that it was a touching moment. I’ve never seen my brother so happy in his life. Amidst that, I was happy to see that mum livened up having to carry the baby most of the time. I could just imagine what she was like when we were kids.
I rode with Kuya Joel and Trixie on their way to the clinic. I got off at Makati and went straight to pick up Uncle at the hotel.
We had lunch at Aristocrat Roxas Blvd. The food was not as delightful as it used to be. I figured probably it was that I’ve been to lots of restaurants and found the taste a bit too commercialised.
Inspite of that, Uncle enjoyed the food. Mat was sleeping like the world didn’t exist (lucky kid).
By the time we were done with lunch, Kuya Jo and Trixie were still in the clinic. Since Uncle has another engagement at 230pm, we decided to have a rain check for them.
I dropped Uncle off at Aurollo UN. I went to Fitness First Manila. This was the first time in 2 years that I’ve been to Robinson’s Manila. The place was bustling with people and somehow it was good.
***** ***** ***** *****
I attended Pump and Jam and my my my. It was adrenaline rush. I could say that my legs and arms showed significant improvements.
My legs are toned and stronger than they used to be. My arms have begun to firm up and my shoulders are showing a better defined shape. The chest is doing better. My tummy though is a bit behind. The flab is sagging so I know I need to work extra harder to firm it up.
***** ***** ***** *****
With all of the good things that have been happening lately, of course there has to be 1 negative news.
Around 6pm, mum told me that my sis-in-law lost the baby. I felt bad for them as they’ve been struggling to have a baby for the past 3 years. I know that God has better plans for them and that they’ll have a baby in due time.
***** ***** ***** *****
After working out, I has a slice of White Pizza at Sbarro and a cup of soup. From there, I wandered aimlessly in Robinson’s place Manila. As I exited the mall, I was already in Malate. At that moment, I experienced a sudden surge of flashback. My party days and wild nights at Nakpil, Orosa and more!
The festive spirits were luring me to come, but I had to say no. My body was tired and my budget was totally depleted. Probably, I’ll go there on Saturday.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Bartender
Artist: T-Pain ft. Akon
Finally, last Saturday, our family was set to have a get together lunch with Uncle Angel.
It was the only free time he had this visit. His main purpose was to attend to his class reunion. And like any tranquil traveler, time alone would be greatly appreciated.
I woke up relatively earlier than usual that day. I slept earlier than usual because I burned myself out with 2 classes.
Whilst everyone was preparing for the lunch out, my sis-in-law was alarmed because she was bleeding. Somehow, that brought about fear because her pregnancy was going through a tumultuous time. So I told them to go to the doctor whilst I pick up Uncle from the hotel.
Kuya Mike’s baby was at home. Mat was given a quick bath by mum and kuya. I have to admit that it was a touching moment. I’ve never seen my brother so happy in his life. Amidst that, I was happy to see that mum livened up having to carry the baby most of the time. I could just imagine what she was like when we were kids.
I rode with Kuya Joel and Trixie on their way to the clinic. I got off at Makati and went straight to pick up Uncle at the hotel.
We had lunch at Aristocrat Roxas Blvd. The food was not as delightful as it used to be. I figured probably it was that I’ve been to lots of restaurants and found the taste a bit too commercialised.
Inspite of that, Uncle enjoyed the food. Mat was sleeping like the world didn’t exist (lucky kid).
By the time we were done with lunch, Kuya Jo and Trixie were still in the clinic. Since Uncle has another engagement at 230pm, we decided to have a rain check for them.
I dropped Uncle off at Aurollo UN. I went to Fitness First Manila. This was the first time in 2 years that I’ve been to Robinson’s Manila. The place was bustling with people and somehow it was good.
***** ***** ***** *****
I attended Pump and Jam and my my my. It was adrenaline rush. I could say that my legs and arms showed significant improvements.
My legs are toned and stronger than they used to be. My arms have begun to firm up and my shoulders are showing a better defined shape. The chest is doing better. My tummy though is a bit behind. The flab is sagging so I know I need to work extra harder to firm it up.
***** ***** ***** *****
With all of the good things that have been happening lately, of course there has to be 1 negative news.
Around 6pm, mum told me that my sis-in-law lost the baby. I felt bad for them as they’ve been struggling to have a baby for the past 3 years. I know that God has better plans for them and that they’ll have a baby in due time.
***** ***** ***** *****
After working out, I has a slice of White Pizza at Sbarro and a cup of soup. From there, I wandered aimlessly in Robinson’s place Manila. As I exited the mall, I was already in Malate. At that moment, I experienced a sudden surge of flashback. My party days and wild nights at Nakpil, Orosa and more!
The festive spirits were luring me to come, but I had to say no. My body was tired and my budget was totally depleted. Probably, I’ll go there on Saturday.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Bartender
Artist: T-Pain ft. Akon


» Post a Comment