Wallow
Wallow
So the week went by sooo fast that I hardly felt the days go by.
I just feel a bit lonely, as lately I've been seeing most of my friends having their special someone in life. Gay or straight, I've seen couples go home whilst walking the stretch of Ayala avenue. I thought, I could be like that. But then, it hit me. How could I be like that if I hardly go out and try to meet someone.
Aside from the usual fear of rejection, I've pent up quite a ton of hesitations like what if he was just using me for the money, or what if he will kill me afterwards. Such paranoia can be very disturbing. I ought to trust people more, but knowing the way our society is atm, it its trustworthy.
***** ***** ***** *****
I was hoping to see some buzzing life in Malate tonight. To my dismay, it was hardly filled. I hope next Saturday would be a better evening.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Hate That I Love You
Artist: Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo
So the week went by sooo fast that I hardly felt the days go by.
I just feel a bit lonely, as lately I've been seeing most of my friends having their special someone in life. Gay or straight, I've seen couples go home whilst walking the stretch of Ayala avenue. I thought, I could be like that. But then, it hit me. How could I be like that if I hardly go out and try to meet someone.
Aside from the usual fear of rejection, I've pent up quite a ton of hesitations like what if he was just using me for the money, or what if he will kill me afterwards. Such paranoia can be very disturbing. I ought to trust people more, but knowing the way our society is atm, it its trustworthy.
***** ***** ***** *****
I was hoping to see some buzzing life in Malate tonight. To my dismay, it was hardly filled. I hope next Saturday would be a better evening.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Hate That I Love You
Artist: Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo


» Post a Comment