<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

And It Gets Closer

And It Gets Closer

April hath cometh.

My vacation is 23 days away and I am stoked. This afternoon, Thina accompanied me to Air Philippines to get my return flight tickets via Caticlan. So Boracay 2008 will be happening after months of planning and useless anxiety.

The confirmed peeps are Me, Aileen and Clyde. Meng and Benz are still on 50/50 depending on whether their office VL ban would push through or not.

From there, somehow I'm thankful that I've moved on to a different company. It somehow gave me an easier control with my leaves.

***** ***** ***** *****

Tomorrow marks my first day with the CM team. I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing their issues and add my inputs to help address them.

I'm hoping that they (both clients and associates) would be open and receptive to my ideas, and open to ways in improving their performance.

***** ***** ***** *****

Music: Because Of You
Artist: Ne-Yo


I love this song sooooooo much. I don't know why.


Ne-Yo - Because Of You
Video sent by gebarota

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.