How Do I...
How Do I...
How do I get through this?
I'm torn between staying and moving on. Staying would mean a lot of convinience, but not much of a future. Moving on would mean a hell of a trouble, but presents a way better opportunity.
Scenario is, I can't just leave because I'm being held back by plenty of technicalities.
I'm thankful to friends and family that have been very helpful to me in making the best possible decision for my problem. Indeed that this is a good way to test my ability to negotiate.
I've always believed that if something was meant for me, it would wait. If this chance waits, then this is another chance.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Run
Artist: Snow Patrol
How do I get through this?
I'm torn between staying and moving on. Staying would mean a lot of convinience, but not much of a future. Moving on would mean a hell of a trouble, but presents a way better opportunity.
Scenario is, I can't just leave because I'm being held back by plenty of technicalities.
I'm thankful to friends and family that have been very helpful to me in making the best possible decision for my problem. Indeed that this is a good way to test my ability to negotiate.
I've always believed that if something was meant for me, it would wait. If this chance waits, then this is another chance.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Run
Artist: Snow Patrol
Run ~ Snow Patrol
Video sent by Cehcw
Run MV by Snow Patrol


» Post a Comment