<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Semana Santa

Semana Santa

Its amazing how people switch to vacation mode once Semana Santa ushers in.

You'd also notice how the weather turns from slightly cool to scorching hot.

Alas, summer is really here. People have begun to do their regular out of town exiles to savour the sun, sand and sea. Others choose to go to slightly cooler places like the North and Tagaytay.

For me, Boracay is my destination this summer. Aileen and I will be going there to bask in the sun and watch the Nestea Beach volley tournament. Its sad that the usual summer gang won't be around as they've been given a leave block for the whole month of April and May. Definitely, this summer will be more intimate. Its the first time that I'm going there as an employee of a different company. We'll see how it goes.

***** ***** ***** *****

As part of my summer program, I will be making changes with my hair. I will have it cut shorter tomorrow as I've grown weary of maintaining its length. Then a week after, I will have it treated to have a much better look. I'm unsure if that would help improve my image, but I hope it would.

***** ***** ***** *****

I've been improving my relationship with my gym buddies lately. I've noticed that a certain warmth was starting to show from them. I guess they've begun to see me as someone worth their time. Good things come to those who wait.

***** ***** ***** *****

Music: Back To You
Artist: John Mayer
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.