Crash And Burn
Crash and Burn
I haven't been altogether lately.
There's so much drama going on with my life and I'm trying to figure out if I'm being to paranoid or simply overcautious.
My mum and I have a love/hate relationship. I have to admit that it has been having a lot of challenges. Bottomline? MONEY. It may sound too shallow, but I will openly admit that we won't be having such anxiety if money were in abundance. We got bills and debts to pay, left and right. I feel that at this stage in my life, I'm drowning in my debts added to my mum's.
Worse of all, I've been told that we've got lots of areers that haven't been paid for more than a decade. Why wasn't it paid? I DON'T KNOW! Now, we're left with the task of having to pay for them. It is fair because it is our house. But what I can't fathom is why it was prolonged to such an excessively long time. We're being haunted by skeletons in the closet.
Nung minsan nga, inisip ko na lang na siguro mabuti pang mamatay na lang ako para yung insurance ko maging pera niya. Okay lang sa akin takpan ng dyaryo, basta maging maginhawa lang yung buhay niya. Ewan.
Napapagod na ako. Heto't nag-iisa na nga ako't tambak ng utang. Sana maisip niya rin na may mga balak din kami sa buhay. Sa kaso ko, tatanda akong walang mag-aalaga sa akin. Ayokong maging pabigat sa pamilya ko. Hindi lang siya ang tadtad ng problema.
Mga ganitong sitwasyon sa buhay ay sobrang nakakabwisit at nakakawalang ganang mabuhay.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Crash and Burn
Artist: Savage Garden
Album: Truly Madly Deeply
I haven't been altogether lately.
There's so much drama going on with my life and I'm trying to figure out if I'm being to paranoid or simply overcautious.
My mum and I have a love/hate relationship. I have to admit that it has been having a lot of challenges. Bottomline? MONEY. It may sound too shallow, but I will openly admit that we won't be having such anxiety if money were in abundance. We got bills and debts to pay, left and right. I feel that at this stage in my life, I'm drowning in my debts added to my mum's.
Worse of all, I've been told that we've got lots of areers that haven't been paid for more than a decade. Why wasn't it paid? I DON'T KNOW! Now, we're left with the task of having to pay for them. It is fair because it is our house. But what I can't fathom is why it was prolonged to such an excessively long time. We're being haunted by skeletons in the closet.
Nung minsan nga, inisip ko na lang na siguro mabuti pang mamatay na lang ako para yung insurance ko maging pera niya. Okay lang sa akin takpan ng dyaryo, basta maging maginhawa lang yung buhay niya. Ewan.
Napapagod na ako. Heto't nag-iisa na nga ako't tambak ng utang. Sana maisip niya rin na may mga balak din kami sa buhay. Sa kaso ko, tatanda akong walang mag-aalaga sa akin. Ayokong maging pabigat sa pamilya ko. Hindi lang siya ang tadtad ng problema.
Mga ganitong sitwasyon sa buhay ay sobrang nakakabwisit at nakakawalang ganang mabuhay.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Crash and Burn
Artist: Savage Garden
Album: Truly Madly Deeply
Savage Garden - Crash And Burn
Video sent by Stella78


I absolutely get what you're feeling...and I've to say..you are soooo not alone.
No use blaming our parents, though..but yeah, it'll help if they cut us some slack every now and then..
hey e!
just passing by your blog! just hang in there! I've known you to be a strong person and but you have every much right to feel the way that you do... i know that you're a good son to your mom and you never forget your responsibilities...
» Post a Comment