BURN!
Burn and more!
Ooooooooooh I've been sooooooooooooo in limbo.
I'm unsure if I feel something special for you. However, whenever we're together, feel an unexplainable sense of happiness. I'd wish we'd get together more often, and until I can figure out what I'm having with you, I'm just happy and thankful for being a special part of you.
***** ***** ***** *****
Body Pump's chest track is simply hot.
Check out this video.
Music: Breakaway
Artist: Inaya Day
Ooooooooooh I've been sooooooooooooo in limbo.
I'm unsure if I feel something special for you. However, whenever we're together, feel an unexplainable sense of happiness. I'd wish we'd get together more often, and until I can figure out what I'm having with you, I'm just happy and thankful for being a special part of you.
***** ***** ***** *****
Body Pump's chest track is simply hot.
Check out this video.
Music: Breakaway
Artist: Inaya Day


» Post a Comment