Boracay 2008
Boracay 2008
Finally, today is the first chance that I got to access my blog whilst here in Boracay.
I arrived last Thursday afternoon with Aileen and met up with Meng @ Station 3. The sun was scorching and barely felt the breeze. Yet, it was all good as I finally got to go on a vacation to a place that has been very dear to my heart.
This trip was threatened of not pushing through as I initially thought that there wasn't anyone going with me. I figured that flying to Boracay alone could be a different experience as it left me a chance to test the waters.
Fortunately, Aileen decided to tag along and so did Meng at the last minute. I was also psyched that Clyde was going as well. Although, it was more of a working visit for him.
I got to hang out with Alvin and his beau Oli. Such a moment made me feel somehow vulnerable. The next 2 evenings brought heavy downpour that somehow dampened the festive spirit. Although it was also an opportunity to just simply rest.
Last night we had dinner @ Le Soliel. It was simply divine, typical Sunday evening with the Sunday group, only this time it was a Boracay...though there were only 3 of us.
***** ***** ***** *****
Today is our last full day here. I'm both happy and sad. Happy because I finally got to go again this year, 2008. Sad, because it is coming to an end. As Nelly Furtado's song goes, "Why do all good things come to an end..."
A couple of things that struck me in this trip. I think I'm overlooking a possible love for someone who's been around. The possibilities may be there. We just might clique. I just don't know if I should make the move or not. What scares me though is that I might get rejected. Rejection is something I can take, but it hurts more if it comes from someone you care about.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: One More Time
Artist: Kenny G ft. Chanté Moore
I lie half awake
...late at night.
I reach out to touch you,
to feel you by my side.
And I reach, and I reach,
But I never get to feel you.
Will I ever get to feel you...again?
Again...
Just one more time,
one more moment,
to take you in my arms.
One more chance,
One more kiss,
Before I wake to find you gone.
One more time,
Before I have to face another day
And my heart breaks...again
It's only a dream,
but it's also real.
I don't want it to end,
But I know it will.
So I pray and I pray.
Every night I'm on my knees.
Begging for the chance to see you again.
Again..
Just one more time,
One more moment,
To take you in my arms.
One more chance, one more kiss,
Before I wake to find you gone.
One more time,
Before I have to face another day
And my heart breaks...again
-saxophone part-
Oh..One more time,
Before I have to face another day
And my heart breaks...again
Kenny.G & Chante Moore . One More Time [Show TV]
Uploaded by capitainfunkk
Finally, today is the first chance that I got to access my blog whilst here in Boracay.
I arrived last Thursday afternoon with Aileen and met up with Meng @ Station 3. The sun was scorching and barely felt the breeze. Yet, it was all good as I finally got to go on a vacation to a place that has been very dear to my heart.
This trip was threatened of not pushing through as I initially thought that there wasn't anyone going with me. I figured that flying to Boracay alone could be a different experience as it left me a chance to test the waters.
Fortunately, Aileen decided to tag along and so did Meng at the last minute. I was also psyched that Clyde was going as well. Although, it was more of a working visit for him.
I got to hang out with Alvin and his beau Oli. Such a moment made me feel somehow vulnerable. The next 2 evenings brought heavy downpour that somehow dampened the festive spirit. Although it was also an opportunity to just simply rest.
Last night we had dinner @ Le Soliel. It was simply divine, typical Sunday evening with the Sunday group, only this time it was a Boracay...though there were only 3 of us.
***** ***** ***** *****
Today is our last full day here. I'm both happy and sad. Happy because I finally got to go again this year, 2008. Sad, because it is coming to an end. As Nelly Furtado's song goes, "Why do all good things come to an end..."
A couple of things that struck me in this trip. I think I'm overlooking a possible love for someone who's been around. The possibilities may be there. We just might clique. I just don't know if I should make the move or not. What scares me though is that I might get rejected. Rejection is something I can take, but it hurts more if it comes from someone you care about.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: One More Time
Artist: Kenny G ft. Chanté Moore
I lie half awake
...late at night.
I reach out to touch you,
to feel you by my side.
And I reach, and I reach,
But I never get to feel you.
Will I ever get to feel you...again?
Again...
Just one more time,
one more moment,
to take you in my arms.
One more chance,
One more kiss,
Before I wake to find you gone.
One more time,
Before I have to face another day
And my heart breaks...again
It's only a dream,
but it's also real.
I don't want it to end,
But I know it will.
So I pray and I pray.
Every night I'm on my knees.
Begging for the chance to see you again.
Again..
Just one more time,
One more moment,
To take you in my arms.
One more chance, one more kiss,
Before I wake to find you gone.
One more time,
Before I have to face another day
And my heart breaks...again
-saxophone part-
Oh..One more time,
Before I have to face another day
And my heart breaks...again
Kenny.G & Chante Moore . One More Time [Show TV]
Uploaded by capitainfunkk


» Post a Comment