Weekend Fun
Weekend Fun
Last weekend was a blast.
It started with a quick get together after working out with my gym friends. A simple dinner at a very quaint place, good food, great company. There were moments of reminiscing especially when we talked about attending the concert of Rick Astley on August 1. Well, Meng and I have agreed to watch it because it was one of the music of the 80s.
***** ***** ***** *****
Saturday, Thina and I set an appointment @ FF Fort with our therapists for an hour and a half of blissful relaxation. Prior to that, I attended Winnie's Balance just to work my muscles. The class started late because the HipHop class finished at 4:30pm. Fhe's class always eats up the time allotted for other classes. I find it very unfair and unprofessional. Its been the same dilemma with FF RSC during Tuesdays before Body Step. One of these days, a Hey Manager will be filled because of this.
Going back, I had by sports massage whilst Thina went for the sports massage + foot reflex. It was simply heavenly.
Afterwards, we had dinner @ Red Kimono. I recall Jerry talking about it the previous night. Since we were there, we decided to indulge. Looking at the bill, we had 16 dishes including desert. Quite plenty right? Indeed it was, however we should remember that their serving size isn't exactly generous.
We decided to hit BHS so that we could burn off some calories. I bought myself the dreaded Marvel Omnibus: X-Men. It was originally priced at P4999. Since it was a special Saturday, I got a 20% off thus paying only P3999. To this writing, I am in X-men heaven as I update myself with the old prints and storyline.
We capped the night by having tea at CBTL BHS. I got my favourite Tropical Passion whilst Thina had Pink Guava.
***** ***** ***** *****
I got to see my nephew Mat early Sunday morning. His skin has shown improvements. Odd enough that he has skin asthma. I'm thankful though that he experienced it at an early age. I went through it during my teens and it did leave some distasteful teasing and deprivation of fun filled activities.
I decided to treat mum to Indiana Jones and The Crystal Skull. Last film she saw in the theatre was Beowulf. At least, this one would be something she's seen and followed. Benneth watched with us. When we met up @ Gb3, we had merienda @ Wendy's (I MISSED WENDY'S SO MUCH!). Then, we got the tickets and we split up to shop. Mum stayed at Via Venetto as she was a bit sleepy. Benz and I went back to Gb3 to do some window shopping.
After the movies, we went to Via Maré to have a light dinner. Benneth had the ever famous Crispy Binagoongan whilst I had Halo2x and Bibingka. Mum had Puto Bumbong and Fried Lumpiand Ubod. It was a simple and light dinner.
And that was how the weekend went. I'm honestly looking forward to the next weekend. I'm looking to watch my anime collection and catch up on book reading.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Gotta Go My Own Way
Artist: Nikki Gil
*****
Last weekend was a blast.
It started with a quick get together after working out with my gym friends. A simple dinner at a very quaint place, good food, great company. There were moments of reminiscing especially when we talked about attending the concert of Rick Astley on August 1. Well, Meng and I have agreed to watch it because it was one of the music of the 80s.
***** ***** ***** *****
Saturday, Thina and I set an appointment @ FF Fort with our therapists for an hour and a half of blissful relaxation. Prior to that, I attended Winnie's Balance just to work my muscles. The class started late because the HipHop class finished at 4:30pm. Fhe's class always eats up the time allotted for other classes. I find it very unfair and unprofessional. Its been the same dilemma with FF RSC during Tuesdays before Body Step. One of these days, a Hey Manager will be filled because of this.
Going back, I had by sports massage whilst Thina went for the sports massage + foot reflex. It was simply heavenly.
Afterwards, we had dinner @ Red Kimono. I recall Jerry talking about it the previous night. Since we were there, we decided to indulge. Looking at the bill, we had 16 dishes including desert. Quite plenty right? Indeed it was, however we should remember that their serving size isn't exactly generous.
We decided to hit BHS so that we could burn off some calories. I bought myself the dreaded Marvel Omnibus: X-Men. It was originally priced at P4999. Since it was a special Saturday, I got a 20% off thus paying only P3999. To this writing, I am in X-men heaven as I update myself with the old prints and storyline.
We capped the night by having tea at CBTL BHS. I got my favourite Tropical Passion whilst Thina had Pink Guava.
***** ***** ***** *****
I got to see my nephew Mat early Sunday morning. His skin has shown improvements. Odd enough that he has skin asthma. I'm thankful though that he experienced it at an early age. I went through it during my teens and it did leave some distasteful teasing and deprivation of fun filled activities.
I decided to treat mum to Indiana Jones and The Crystal Skull. Last film she saw in the theatre was Beowulf. At least, this one would be something she's seen and followed. Benneth watched with us. When we met up @ Gb3, we had merienda @ Wendy's (I MISSED WENDY'S SO MUCH!). Then, we got the tickets and we split up to shop. Mum stayed at Via Venetto as she was a bit sleepy. Benz and I went back to Gb3 to do some window shopping.
After the movies, we went to Via Maré to have a light dinner. Benneth had the ever famous Crispy Binagoongan whilst I had Halo2x and Bibingka. Mum had Puto Bumbong and Fried Lumpiand Ubod. It was a simple and light dinner.
And that was how the weekend went. I'm honestly looking forward to the next weekend. I'm looking to watch my anime collection and catch up on book reading.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Gotta Go My Own Way
Artist: Nikki Gil
*****


YUM! lets have buffet at red kimono wih the rest of the guys soon! =P
» Post a Comment