Another Weekend Cometh
Another Weekend Cometh
Last night was fun.
I got to hang out with my gym friends. I took that opportunity as well to expand my network and start pooling for possible candidates for the recent job openings that we have overseas.
Seriously, I'm keen on some of the posted vacancies, but I've to consider a lot of factors especially on the financial aspect. I know that it would be a great help to my family's current spending incapacities, but will it be enough to help me sustain my habitue whilst overseas?
In addition to this, we've yet to find out if my LM would approve of my application. Our company prohibits us to move on to a new job that would be of same business nature for 1 full year. Thanks for the non-compete clause.
Nevertheless, its not a rush decision for me. I have still a revolutionary project that I'm working on to help out our client. It sure would be rewarding to see it fly off to greater heights, and be the spring board for a multitude of business possibilities.
***** ***** ***** *****
I like the fact that when I see eye candies, they stir a certain sensation in me of the chances we'd be together. Yet, when I move past the introduction phase, I quickly lose interest. Perhaps, some people are destined to be single for life.
***** ***** ***** *****
My inner circle and some acquaintances are in Batanes right now. They'll be there until Wednesday of next week. I don't feel envious because I'm adamant of that area. Being a city dweller since birth, the thought of being in a desolate place sends chills down my spine. Plus, I need to save up for the next Boracay trip and Japan tour in December.
***** ***** ***** *****
Good news on the financial side, I've decided to proceed with credit balance transfers to manage one of my maxed out cards. I just need to make sure that I consistently pay this off and tighten the belt to make it all work out. Heaven help me in this endeavour.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: If I Didn't Love You
Artist: Tina Arena
Last night was fun.
I got to hang out with my gym friends. I took that opportunity as well to expand my network and start pooling for possible candidates for the recent job openings that we have overseas.
Seriously, I'm keen on some of the posted vacancies, but I've to consider a lot of factors especially on the financial aspect. I know that it would be a great help to my family's current spending incapacities, but will it be enough to help me sustain my habitue whilst overseas?
In addition to this, we've yet to find out if my LM would approve of my application. Our company prohibits us to move on to a new job that would be of same business nature for 1 full year. Thanks for the non-compete clause.
Nevertheless, its not a rush decision for me. I have still a revolutionary project that I'm working on to help out our client. It sure would be rewarding to see it fly off to greater heights, and be the spring board for a multitude of business possibilities.
***** ***** ***** *****
I like the fact that when I see eye candies, they stir a certain sensation in me of the chances we'd be together. Yet, when I move past the introduction phase, I quickly lose interest. Perhaps, some people are destined to be single for life.
***** ***** ***** *****
My inner circle and some acquaintances are in Batanes right now. They'll be there until Wednesday of next week. I don't feel envious because I'm adamant of that area. Being a city dweller since birth, the thought of being in a desolate place sends chills down my spine. Plus, I need to save up for the next Boracay trip and Japan tour in December.
***** ***** ***** *****
Good news on the financial side, I've decided to proceed with credit balance transfers to manage one of my maxed out cards. I just need to make sure that I consistently pay this off and tighten the belt to make it all work out. Heaven help me in this endeavour.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: If I Didn't Love You
Artist: Tina Arena


» Post a Comment