<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Changes

Changes

For the past two weeks, the blog underwent a major facelift.

Many thanks to Mon for the wonderful revamp. :) I've been blogging since 2003 and I can say that I've evolved in the manner of posting and its contents. :)

***** ***** ***** *****

I had my wisdom tooth removed yesterday. It may have been unscheduled with my budget, but it was completely worth it. The pain was relatively tolerable and quick. My dentist told me that I was the first patient ever who underwent wisdom tooth extraction, and be talkative and go malling at the same time. :) I guess that's a good deal.

***** ***** ***** *****

I love Bruce Hornsby. His songs are very soothing and pleasant to the ears. The words are also very touching as it conveys simple emotions using simple words.

Below are the videos of Mandolin Rain and The Way It Is.





« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.