ZZzzztorm
ZZzzztorm
The weekend was a complete success.
The familia went to Tagaytay on a gloomy Saturday to have lunch. It was my place of choice as we haven't been there as a family. I figured, it would be nice to celebrate my birthday in advanced there along with my loved ones.
Taalena was overall, a nice place to go to. The place had an excellent view of the Taal V and the ambiance was definitely idyllic. The homey set up of the entire place brought a sense of comfort even if the weather was slightly glum.
It was actuall storm signal # 2 in the area, and yet we savoured the calming breeze and cool air howling around the area. The downpour was on and off, but it didn't stop us from the family bonding moments.
After lunch, we lazed a bit in the resto. When it was time to go, we paid a quick visit to the Pink Sisters convent and said our prayers.
Heading back to Manila was quite the trip. The rain was pouring like waterfalls. Thankfully we managed to arrive in one piece. The Sucat exit was flooded with waters that could stall a mid-sized car. Luckily, we managed to make it, although the car took a bit of drench from the dirty flood waters, not to mention the ravaged road. I'm hoping that they finish the service road rehabilitation before the full storm season drops in.
***** ***** ***** *****
The rain poured heavily around early morning Sunday triggering floods, whilst the winds howled like wolves. This brought about plenty of plants to be uprooted or some leaves be thrown of to and fro. And with any menacing storm, comes the fear of power interruption. We had no electricity from dawn until 4 in the afternoon. Good thing that the weather was cool and my iPod, mobile phones were fully charged.
I made spaghetti for lunch and I must say it was so fitting for the moment. Miguel joined us in the dining table. He was closely observing us eat whilst being amazed at the sight of the red coloured pasta sauce.
My nephew is such a cute thing. He is a bundle of joy and miracle incarnate. I just hope that he grows up to be a very well mannered boy.
***** ***** ***** *****
My birthday wish is that ... The Lord knows my wish. I've been praying for that for a very long time and I hope that he heeds my call. I'd like my mum to be happy. It pains me to see her feel miserable knowing that I can't do much, but pray.
The weekend was a complete success.
The familia went to Tagaytay on a gloomy Saturday to have lunch. It was my place of choice as we haven't been there as a family. I figured, it would be nice to celebrate my birthday in advanced there along with my loved ones.
Taalena was overall, a nice place to go to. The place had an excellent view of the Taal V and the ambiance was definitely idyllic. The homey set up of the entire place brought a sense of comfort even if the weather was slightly glum.
It was actuall storm signal # 2 in the area, and yet we savoured the calming breeze and cool air howling around the area. The downpour was on and off, but it didn't stop us from the family bonding moments.
After lunch, we lazed a bit in the resto. When it was time to go, we paid a quick visit to the Pink Sisters convent and said our prayers.
Heading back to Manila was quite the trip. The rain was pouring like waterfalls. Thankfully we managed to arrive in one piece. The Sucat exit was flooded with waters that could stall a mid-sized car. Luckily, we managed to make it, although the car took a bit of drench from the dirty flood waters, not to mention the ravaged road. I'm hoping that they finish the service road rehabilitation before the full storm season drops in.
***** ***** ***** *****
The rain poured heavily around early morning Sunday triggering floods, whilst the winds howled like wolves. This brought about plenty of plants to be uprooted or some leaves be thrown of to and fro. And with any menacing storm, comes the fear of power interruption. We had no electricity from dawn until 4 in the afternoon. Good thing that the weather was cool and my iPod, mobile phones were fully charged.
I made spaghetti for lunch and I must say it was so fitting for the moment. Miguel joined us in the dining table. He was closely observing us eat whilst being amazed at the sight of the red coloured pasta sauce.
My nephew is such a cute thing. He is a bundle of joy and miracle incarnate. I just hope that he grows up to be a very well mannered boy.
***** ***** ***** *****
My birthday wish is that ... The Lord knows my wish. I've been praying for that for a very long time and I hope that he heeds my call. I'd like my mum to be happy. It pains me to see her feel miserable knowing that I can't do much, but pray.


» Post a Comment