<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Last Day Of My Birthday Celebration

Last Day Of My Birthday Celebration

June 29 marked the last day of my birthday celebration.

To be honest, I didn’t think that it would be a week long activity. It started as early as June 20 when my gym friends threw a gathering @ Starbucks Insular Life Bldg.


Then the next day, I treated my family for lunch out in Tagaytay. It was a great breakaway for the family as we haven’t been on an out of town trip for a very long time. The stormy weather didn’t pull us back from going there. It was breezy with periods of rain and fog covering the entire place. Nevertheless, it was a time well spent.

Then Frank happened. The country was in shambles during that Sunday. It was a blessing though when Monday kicked in as the weather started to clear out.

Tuesday started a bit slow as I felt the birthday blues. However, as soon as I checked my mobile (when I woke up) I got a plentitude of birthday greetings for friends and co-workers. I can’t help but feel better and cheerful about the whole day. Things went right from sun up to sun down.

Special mention to Jon and Rachel for playing my favourite tracks in the Body Step class!!! That class made me wear a smile stretched from ear to ear. I luv ya guys!!!

Friday came along and I was excited to have my wisdom tooth extraction. I first attended the Step class of Macel in Megamall as I couldn’t live that I wasn’t working out on a Friday. It was an amazing class with only a handful of students. It gave us more space and freedom to go full force.

At lunch, I met up with Tin2x, Meng, Benz and Jhon. We hung out at the Shang food court to catch up on stories and feed ourselves.

Amazingly, I was able to get my favourite Lacoste Elegance perfume at 25% off. YAY!!! It was my birthday gift to myself, so I was happy.

1:30 pm came and I was already at the dental clinic. I was prepped for the procedure. Out of exhaustion and sleepiness, I underwent the surgery with my consciousness reduced. Many thanks to the high endorphin, 1 500mg painkiller and 4 doses of anesthesia, it went through with minimal pain. My gums weren’t exactly spliced so no stitches were needed.

In the evening, I hung out and had coffee with Ms V and Ms D along with Thina. Prior to that I went window shopping in Shang and watched Get Smart in G4. The night ended with me taking the bus ride, jeep and tryk (the usual route).

Saturday was a slow day. I just rested and watched Justice League the whole day.

Sunday, I had dinner with a few invited really close friends. I was happy that we were 80% complete. Dinner at Zong was fabbie. The food was amazing. The company was the best! It was the first time for us to get together after a very long time. We were all saying OMG when someone new arrived. We were supposed to have our group picture taken when Benz found out that the screening time for Wanted was 9pm. So we rushed over from the Fort to Gb1 and found out that screening was actually 9:25pm. Anyways, we still had a great time and enjoyed the movie.

Wanted was a film worth seeing in the big screen. As usual, Angeline Jolie was prettier than ever, and she stayed that way until her death scene.


***** ***** ***** *****

Music: All Things (Just Keep Getting Better)
Artist: Widelife
Album: Soundtrack of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.