<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Lazy

Lazy

I couldn't be assed to post. Somehow I managed to insert some time and update my blog.

Last week, Cher and I had dinner @ Modern China and caught Hancock afterwards.

The movie was okay and quite entertaining for its calibre. It was the last full show for Saturday night and amazingly, the theatre was packed with people. Not to mention, tonnes of gorgeous men and boys. :D

After the film, we decided to call it a day (since we finished at around 1am).

Zzzz.zzZZZzzz.zZZZzzZZZzzz.

***** ***** ***** *****

Its the weekend again. Gosh. I can't wait for payday. :)

***** ***** ***** *****

I've attended the new releases of Les Mills classes. I loved it. Later, I'll be going to FF Mega to do my weekend workout. Ciao!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.