Whataweekend!
Let me join the bandwagon of those who enjoyed the film Eagle Eye.
It was definitely an entertaining movie. I saw it last Saturday at G4 on my own. YES! Let it be known that I CAN go to moviehouse on my own and I enjoy it!
I was fortunate enough to have been seated next to a good looking gay guy! I smiled at him to show my interest. NR. Hello! Anyway, so I simply focused my attention with the movie.
I admit that this movie was unique on its own. It brings about the modern day scare that everything we do is being tracked. No one is safe. There is no such thing as privacy. If that's the case, then we're all doomed.
In a positive aspect, oh wait... there's no positive aspect. AI is bound to make plenty of future decisions. However, it will still rely on human thinking to have everything be grounded to reality.
***** ***** ***** *****
Mat is sooooooo cute. The little bundle of joy has four sets of teeth growing out. This has somehow made him salivate more than usual.
Somehow, I see that he is growing up fast. I just hope he gets the care that he needs through and through.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: No Air
Artist: Jordin Sparks
It was definitely an entertaining movie. I saw it last Saturday at G4 on my own. YES! Let it be known that I CAN go to moviehouse on my own and I enjoy it!
I was fortunate enough to have been seated next to a good looking gay guy! I smiled at him to show my interest. NR. Hello! Anyway, so I simply focused my attention with the movie.
I admit that this movie was unique on its own. It brings about the modern day scare that everything we do is being tracked. No one is safe. There is no such thing as privacy. If that's the case, then we're all doomed.
In a positive aspect, oh wait... there's no positive aspect. AI is bound to make plenty of future decisions. However, it will still rely on human thinking to have everything be grounded to reality.
***** ***** ***** *****
Mat is sooooooo cute. The little bundle of joy has four sets of teeth growing out. This has somehow made him salivate more than usual.
Somehow, I see that he is growing up fast. I just hope he gets the care that he needs through and through.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: No Air
Artist: Jordin Sparks


» Post a Comment