Revolving Doors
This week has been filled with insurmountable chaos, rumours and changes.
Yes! A very dear friend (who's also part of my inner COF) has decided to move on with her career. I'm jovial on her move as it has been a long time goal of hers to achieve such a dream. Now, she's definitely on her way to live it. I wish her all the best with her future endeavours.
***** ***** ***** *****
During my quick pep talk with my line manager, I felt disappointed that he was already giving on the idea to keep me. I guess he doesn't really know how to work with people. Eitherway, I will still stay as I've committed to my client that I'll make sure to see through the changes we've worked so hard for.
I just hope and pray that they (the senior management) would give me the rate that I would be asking for as I go and fulfill the tasks of that position.
They're not going to be dismayed for I assure them (from experience) that I always finish anything that I've started. With this, I'll put my trust with the MAN upstairs.
***** ***** ***** *****
I greatly appreciate Beth for taking the time to accompany me today as I went to the showroom of Fort Victoria. Indeed at was nice of her to give me such great inputs and enlightening ideas on condominiums. It gives me a better understanding of what I'm getting myself into.
Now the next step is making the money to buy it.
***** ***** ***** ******
I remember this song as something unusual coming from the band Aqua. Having comee out with tracks like Barbie Girl and Dr. Jones. This song was from the film Sliding Doors that starred one of my favourite actresses, Gwyneth Paltrow.
Yes! A very dear friend (who's also part of my inner COF) has decided to move on with her career. I'm jovial on her move as it has been a long time goal of hers to achieve such a dream. Now, she's definitely on her way to live it. I wish her all the best with her future endeavours.
***** ***** ***** *****
During my quick pep talk with my line manager, I felt disappointed that he was already giving on the idea to keep me. I guess he doesn't really know how to work with people. Eitherway, I will still stay as I've committed to my client that I'll make sure to see through the changes we've worked so hard for.
I just hope and pray that they (the senior management) would give me the rate that I would be asking for as I go and fulfill the tasks of that position.
They're not going to be dismayed for I assure them (from experience) that I always finish anything that I've started. With this, I'll put my trust with the MAN upstairs.
***** ***** ***** *****
I greatly appreciate Beth for taking the time to accompany me today as I went to the showroom of Fort Victoria. Indeed at was nice of her to give me such great inputs and enlightening ideas on condominiums. It gives me a better understanding of what I'm getting myself into.
Now the next step is making the money to buy it.
***** ***** ***** ******
I remember this song as something unusual coming from the band Aqua. Having comee out with tracks like Barbie Girl and Dr. Jones. This song was from the film Sliding Doors that starred one of my favourite actresses, Gwyneth Paltrow.
Aqua - Turn Back Time
Video sent by Alexander_Band


» Post a Comment