Farewell iPod...
So last Tuesday, I brought my iPod 160 to Powermac for service.
I was able to completely back up my files from the hard drive portion to my brother's 1Tb myBook. It felt like I was surrendering a part of me to someone.
Then the receptionist performed the initial diagnosis, and thankfully experienced the same errors that I encountered. I gave my personal recommendation for unit replacement because if they tinker and replace something (free of charge since it is still under warranty!), another problem would soon stem from it. So rather than put me through that awful process, save everyone's time by just replacing it with a new unit. :)
I have to wait for 2 - 3 weeks to hear from them.
In the meantime, I'm unsure if I should get an iPod shuffle or Nano to provide by temporary source of entertainment. Hmmmm...
***** ***** ***** ******
Music: Angel On My Shoulder
Artist: Natalie Cole
I was able to completely back up my files from the hard drive portion to my brother's 1Tb myBook. It felt like I was surrendering a part of me to someone.
Then the receptionist performed the initial diagnosis, and thankfully experienced the same errors that I encountered. I gave my personal recommendation for unit replacement because if they tinker and replace something (free of charge since it is still under warranty!), another problem would soon stem from it. So rather than put me through that awful process, save everyone's time by just replacing it with a new unit. :)
I have to wait for 2 - 3 weeks to hear from them.
In the meantime, I'm unsure if I should get an iPod shuffle or Nano to provide by temporary source of entertainment. Hmmmm...
***** ***** ***** ******
Music: Angel On My Shoulder
Artist: Natalie Cole


» Post a Comment