<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

You better WORK!

Being busy is what most people dread. I've realised before that being busy is good. It only shows that there's work to be done, and that the company needs my services to help solve their problems.

I'm thankful that through the many experiences I've had in the BPO helped groom me to the myriad of challenges that I face. I know that I'll be facing more of them in the next few months a I now take on the new mantle of Account Lead. YES! Truth be told that my title has been shifted from Work Product Expert to Account Lead. Sadly, there's no change in compensation. Its a lateral move for me thus the said consequence.

What would keep me? I would like to know how the challenging task of contract renewal goes. This is something that I need to learn along with the world of numbers and gross profits. HA!

Anyway, I'm positive that with Kat's experience and my resilience, we will be a good team to make our branch better.

***** ***** ***** *****

I'm saddened that my iPod's clickwheel is not responding. I've been backing up my files for the past 24 hours so that when I bring it to the service centre for warranty replacement, my stuff is all in good place. :)

This will be the perfect opportunity for my ears to rest a bit.

***** ***** ***** *****

Music: Love Don't Live Here Anymore
Artist: Madonna
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2:29 PM, Blogger marko said...

even if my own work gives me little panic attacks everyday, it's good to know that they actually need me. and that gives me the strength to endure.    



At 9:54 PM, Blogger Orange76 said...

true! and it is a scary experience when you have nothing to do at work... that leaves you vulnerable to useless office rumours.    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.