<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Weekend for the kids

Yes. Finally, the blessing was given. Welcome!

This past weekend was definitely for the kids. Christening, birthday and pre halloween weekend all rolled into one.

We were at Big Red Barn last Saturday afternoon. Whilst observing how the party went, I was quite amazed on how some people would spend so much money in throwing a party wherein the celebrator has no idea of the whole deed. It was quite fun though. Seeing people left and right with their kids. I had to admit, I felt exhausted for the guardians and folks of those children whose adrenaline levels were beyond the skyline. AMEN to you all for the infinite patience and blah.

As for me, Meng and I met up to watch Max Payne. Gwen was with us as well. We walked the stretch of Gb1 to G4 to catch the film. Fortunately we made it in time. We also managed to chat and catch up on a lot of stuff. Life seems more interesting when you exchange stories from the different worlds of work. Different experiences and views of things lead to a more meaningful and interesting conversation.

The movie was injected with tonnes of special effects, but the story was just to thin. The acting of the cast was exemplary, but what more can you get if the story is just shallow and predictable.

Sunday was an excellent rest day. I got to catch up with watching my anime, but yeah, I was able to get the much needed rest that helped a lot for my recovery.

BTW, the new pizza variant by Pizza hut was good. :) It wasn't to greasy like Yellow Cab and the crust was just right. I'll probably have another order within the week. :)

***** ***** ***** *****

Music: What's Simple Is True
Artist: Jewel
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.