Time passes
Its been four years since dad passed away. Life has moved on since then, but still a lot of things stayed the same. It pains me to think that I never took the chance to tell him how much I love him.
I had my personal issues and still do, but I can't dwell on them any longer. I let them stand in the way, and that taught me a painful lesson.
I've always been comfortable in my loneliness ever since. I felt that I was too complete to have someone else in my life. Yet, it feels at times that there's a missing piece. A piece that would make life worth more than just living.
I know the thoughts of this post seem incoherent. I'm just writing everything so I won't forget.
Anyway, I'm envious of mum. She's always kept a strong love for my dad inspite of the many years and months that they would have to be apart. Him being a sea farer, mum was tasked with the burden of looking after the family and keeping it together. It was a sacrifice that they did for us since they wanted what was best for us; a comfortable life and a bright future.
Life is about to get tougher in the next few years. I'm optimistic the we'll get through it. I'm not sure though on how we'll face it.
I saw the film The Curiosity of Chance. The music was during my time... the 80s! Anyway, I love the movie. It brings so much hope especially for someone like me who's still looking for Mr. Right or Just Right to be exact. :)
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Never Surrender
Artist: Corey Hart
I had my personal issues and still do, but I can't dwell on them any longer. I let them stand in the way, and that taught me a painful lesson.
I've always been comfortable in my loneliness ever since. I felt that I was too complete to have someone else in my life. Yet, it feels at times that there's a missing piece. A piece that would make life worth more than just living.
I know the thoughts of this post seem incoherent. I'm just writing everything so I won't forget.
Anyway, I'm envious of mum. She's always kept a strong love for my dad inspite of the many years and months that they would have to be apart. Him being a sea farer, mum was tasked with the burden of looking after the family and keeping it together. It was a sacrifice that they did for us since they wanted what was best for us; a comfortable life and a bright future.
Life is about to get tougher in the next few years. I'm optimistic the we'll get through it. I'm not sure though on how we'll face it.
I saw the film The Curiosity of Chance. The music was during my time... the 80s! Anyway, I love the movie. It brings so much hope especially for someone like me who's still looking for Mr. Right or Just Right to be exact. :)
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Never Surrender
Artist: Corey Hart
Corey Hart - Never Surrender
Video sent by jpdc11


» Post a Comment