<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

A Farewell to 2008

2008 is almost as good as the final pages of a very good book.


The many challenges that this year has brought helped us realise how bad things can make people go haywire and do the most unexpected of things.


I'm thankful for all of the wonderful experiences both positive and negative; the wonderful friends I've made; the amazing and intense challenges of having to fill someone's shoes. I'm thankful for all of those experiences. This has made me a much stronger and open minded person. What's most important was that I've managed to keep myself level-headed inspite of the new role I've been handling.

There is so much more to learn and do in this business. I just hope that I'd be able to stay focused and determined into moulding myself into a well learned operations/account manager.

As for the other aspects of life, I'm thankful for having enjoyed such blessings along with the conviniences of singlehood. I'm in no rush to get involved, but if someone comes along, I think I'd be ready by then.

Two major things that I need to accomplish this 2009. Learn to drive and Learn to Swim. For two years now, this has been dragged too long. Thus, agressive action shall be done this time. Driving skills should be reacquainted by Q1. Swimming, the latest would be Q3.

What else. The year 2008 closed and took with it all the bad things. 2009 opened to a more promising and hopeful year. I know things will get better.

So to everyone, I bid you all a wonderful and prosperous 2009!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.