Lazy
So the holiday season has taken over me. This seeps into my outlook for the past couple of days. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy.
I'd like to indulge myself in retail therapy just like last year, but with the onslaught of economic diphtheria. Eitherway, I've learned from my mistakes and will be smarter this time.
I've already finished shopping for the family. The inner circle will be receiving special gifts as always. As for my co-workers, really good pastries from ...
Other than that, it will be a lean season for spending.
***** ***** ***** *****
Parties left and right. Hmmm. I haven't been to keen in partying lately. However, I was tasked to be one of the hosts of our company's christmas party. It was a simple and intimate gathering compared to the previous activities that I've hosted during my Sykes days (it was both Christmas parties and company global picnics).
I was happy that the crowd loved our hosting style. Many thanks to Lala for being in the game.
***** ***** ***** *****
I have been window shopping for gadgets especially laptops... its still out of the budget so I'd hold it off until such time that my finances are much better.
***** ***** ***** *****
I'd like to indulge myself in retail therapy just like last year, but with the onslaught of economic diphtheria. Eitherway, I've learned from my mistakes and will be smarter this time.
I've already finished shopping for the family. The inner circle will be receiving special gifts as always. As for my co-workers, really good pastries from ...
Other than that, it will be a lean season for spending.
***** ***** ***** *****
Parties left and right. Hmmm. I haven't been to keen in partying lately. However, I was tasked to be one of the hosts of our company's christmas party. It was a simple and intimate gathering compared to the previous activities that I've hosted during my Sykes days (it was both Christmas parties and company global picnics).
I was happy that the crowd loved our hosting style. Many thanks to Lala for being in the game.
***** ***** ***** *****
I have been window shopping for gadgets especially laptops... its still out of the budget so I'd hold it off until such time that my finances are much better.
***** ***** ***** *****


» Post a Comment