Flash
And in a flash, you're no longer of this earth.
When I heard the news from Meng and Darlene about one of my former agents having been in an accident, I suddenly felt like a piece of me died as well.
I know that my relationship with her wasn't the most smooth sailing, but I think I've made it clear to her that my role as her supervisor was to lead her to the right direction, and help her achieve the goals she set for herself. It was unfortunate that she had plenty of shortcomings, and I couldn't save her. The best I could do was part her with an advice to work like there's no tomorrow. Love your job especially if it is your only source of livelihood.
Then all of this happens. *sigh* Life is complicated. Very complicated. The best we all can do is to exercise caution when it comes to safety, and of course, live each day to the fullest because we only pass this world once.
May you rest in peace Raj.
When I heard the news from Meng and Darlene about one of my former agents having been in an accident, I suddenly felt like a piece of me died as well.
I know that my relationship with her wasn't the most smooth sailing, but I think I've made it clear to her that my role as her supervisor was to lead her to the right direction, and help her achieve the goals she set for herself. It was unfortunate that she had plenty of shortcomings, and I couldn't save her. The best I could do was part her with an advice to work like there's no tomorrow. Love your job especially if it is your only source of livelihood.
Then all of this happens. *sigh* Life is complicated. Very complicated. The best we all can do is to exercise caution when it comes to safety, and of course, live each day to the fullest because we only pass this world once.
May you rest in peace Raj.


do i know Raj? what happened?
Hindi mo na siya naabutan. She joined the team in 2007. She had a road accident. Whilst crossing the street, a service truck hit her.
» Post a Comment