Bitchslap!
Finally Friday came.
It was a quick week. Yesterday when I went back to work, I had to catch up on a lot of work. Good thing I managed to finish almost all of them.
I also visited the doctor and was advised that I'd need to have some bloodwork done on Monday. This would mean fasting on Sunday evening, and that I need to be at the clinic really early. He also said that I need to buy arch support for my shoes since I was flat footed. This made me more prone to feet injuries.
***** ***** ***** *****
Its difficult to like someone who's already taken. To make things worse, you also know that you're not his type. Wake up before I slap you silly!
***** ***** ***** *****
Last night, I walked all the way from the office to my ride at Edsa-Ayala. En route, I dropped by G5 and had dinner at the newly opened Sbarro outlet. Finally, my favourite Italian eatery is back! So I fell in line and grabbed me a slice of white pizza. I was going to get chicken soup, but they were already out of it. Instead, I got a half order of baked ziti with Alfredo sauce. I know, I know! Major carbo loading and I haven't been working out. Well, it was comfort food so I don't care what other people think! :) After I've paid, I looked around for a vacant table. I found one and was on my way. I couldn't walk fast as I was still limping. Anyway, then this fat blob of a whale WHO DOESN'T EVEN HAVE AN ORDER WITH HER, SAT HER MAJORLY OBESE FUGLY FACE at my table. I sternly looked at her hoping that she would budge. NEWSFLASH! HER ASS WAS ALREADY GLUED. SUCH LACK OF COURTESY. So, I passed by her and said a loud comment. "What a RUDE UGLY WOMAN!" She looked at me as if nothing happened. I stared at her the whole time whilst I set my food on the table. Then her FUGLY BF came with a cup of soda. They both looked at me. I wided my eyes and gave them a stare that would eat their souls. As if guilty of what they've done, they looked away.
So I savoured every bite of my beloved pizza and ziti. I have to admit that the view across was quite fascinating as I was able to clearly see the grand lobby of Ascott Hotel.
When I was done, I saw their ordered food arrive. The fugly bf was complaining to the attendant that it wasn't their food. I told myself, that's what you DESERVE for being an asshole.
Nuff said. I up and left, passed by them and whilsted whilst walking away thinking what goes around comes around.
Karma moves really fast.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Sober
Artist: Jennifer Paige
It was a quick week. Yesterday when I went back to work, I had to catch up on a lot of work. Good thing I managed to finish almost all of them.
I also visited the doctor and was advised that I'd need to have some bloodwork done on Monday. This would mean fasting on Sunday evening, and that I need to be at the clinic really early. He also said that I need to buy arch support for my shoes since I was flat footed. This made me more prone to feet injuries.
***** ***** ***** *****
Its difficult to like someone who's already taken. To make things worse, you also know that you're not his type. Wake up before I slap you silly!
***** ***** ***** *****
Last night, I walked all the way from the office to my ride at Edsa-Ayala. En route, I dropped by G5 and had dinner at the newly opened Sbarro outlet. Finally, my favourite Italian eatery is back! So I fell in line and grabbed me a slice of white pizza. I was going to get chicken soup, but they were already out of it. Instead, I got a half order of baked ziti with Alfredo sauce. I know, I know! Major carbo loading and I haven't been working out. Well, it was comfort food so I don't care what other people think! :) After I've paid, I looked around for a vacant table. I found one and was on my way. I couldn't walk fast as I was still limping. Anyway, then this fat blob of a whale WHO DOESN'T EVEN HAVE AN ORDER WITH HER, SAT HER MAJORLY OBESE FUGLY FACE at my table. I sternly looked at her hoping that she would budge. NEWSFLASH! HER ASS WAS ALREADY GLUED. SUCH LACK OF COURTESY. So, I passed by her and said a loud comment. "What a RUDE UGLY WOMAN!" She looked at me as if nothing happened. I stared at her the whole time whilst I set my food on the table. Then her FUGLY BF came with a cup of soda. They both looked at me. I wided my eyes and gave them a stare that would eat their souls. As if guilty of what they've done, they looked away.
So I savoured every bite of my beloved pizza and ziti. I have to admit that the view across was quite fascinating as I was able to clearly see the grand lobby of Ascott Hotel.
When I was done, I saw their ordered food arrive. The fugly bf was complaining to the attendant that it wasn't their food. I told myself, that's what you DESERVE for being an asshole.
Nuff said. I up and left, passed by them and whilsted whilst walking away thinking what goes around comes around.
Karma moves really fast.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Sober
Artist: Jennifer Paige


» Post a Comment