<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Shakey Ground

With almost 90% of companies experiencing the effects of the global recession crisis, one can't help but wonder on when and where it all would end.

In Filipino, the famous phrase "Sa kangkungan tayo pupulutin" has been thrown around quite a lot. It is simply amazing how Filipinos can manage to be resilient amidst these trying times. Perhaps its because we're so used to living a difficult life, that humour helps us get through these challenges.

Now, on a personal note, I'm quite flustered as why I'm still not confirmed to my post. Worse, was that my line manager wasn't able to clearly explain my role in the team. Hello! Its not like I've been doing it for quite a while. Anyway, I'm still exploring other possible career paths. I always believe that it is essential to have options, especially nowadays when good opportunities are a difficult find.

***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Fear
Artist: Sarah McLachlan
Album: Mirrorball
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.