Long lolong long Schlong!
Oooooooookay! I know, I know!
Well, it wasn't my intention to have seen this chap's schlong, but whilst I was dressing up earlier this morning, I raised my head to check out my bag. From there, my jaw just dropped from what I saw. He was one of the better looking lad who works out at FF Fort. Now, upon seeing him, I couldn't simply turn my head away. To my amazement, he just looked back and went on undressing.
*sigh* It was the first time I've seen a Filipino guy (mind you, he's quite a mestizo) whose package was prime meat.
***** ***** ***** *****
Anyway, the weekend was quite eventful. I took a leave from work last Friday and today to catch some rest. It was timely as we did a lot of activities as my Aunt was on her last visiting days in Manila. I'm pretty sure that she's been to most of the best restaurants and city sights to see.
She has been mostly lively and active during her visit this time compared to 2006. I guess that like my mum, she's managed to pick up the pieces after Uncle Tony's passing 4 years ago.
***** ***** ***** *****
I'm happy to have seen the game of La Salle vs FEU on the telly. I was supposed to watch it with Janice last Sunday, but I was just too late. Next time, I'll have to leave earlier to savour the live action of the women's volleyball game.
Animo La Salle!
Well, it wasn't my intention to have seen this chap's schlong, but whilst I was dressing up earlier this morning, I raised my head to check out my bag. From there, my jaw just dropped from what I saw. He was one of the better looking lad who works out at FF Fort. Now, upon seeing him, I couldn't simply turn my head away. To my amazement, he just looked back and went on undressing.
*sigh* It was the first time I've seen a Filipino guy (mind you, he's quite a mestizo) whose package was prime meat.
***** ***** ***** *****
Anyway, the weekend was quite eventful. I took a leave from work last Friday and today to catch some rest. It was timely as we did a lot of activities as my Aunt was on her last visiting days in Manila. I'm pretty sure that she's been to most of the best restaurants and city sights to see.
She has been mostly lively and active during her visit this time compared to 2006. I guess that like my mum, she's managed to pick up the pieces after Uncle Tony's passing 4 years ago.
***** ***** ***** *****
I'm happy to have seen the game of La Salle vs FEU on the telly. I was supposed to watch it with Janice last Sunday, but I was just too late. Next time, I'll have to leave earlier to savour the live action of the women's volleyball game.
Animo La Salle!


LOL! long schlong ba? at pinoy? Grab the opportunity na bakla! Grab it! bwahaha! =P
witchells!!! Wiz filezang ni akembang maligwak ang gym membership kez. hahaha
» Post a Comment