<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Fresh/ The Comfort of Strangers

Walking along Ayala avenue on my way to the office this morning was a breath of fresh air.

I told my brother that I'd get off at Manila Pen and walk my way to the office. As always, I was oblivous to the people around me, wearing my paparazzi shades whilst crossing the stretch of Makati Avenue. Whilst crossing, I clumsily lost my balance (stupid left feet!). I almost bumped into the guy beside me. And like a breath of fresh air, there he was...Mr Sunshine. It felt like I was wearing a smile from ear to ear. Then, I carried on walking. We were headed towards the same direction thus, I decided to make sure that I savour the most of the moment. Our stride was identical making it feel so right. However, my office was near and it seems that his destination was elsewhere. I just smiled to myself and took a glimpse if he would look my way. He didn't and simply carried on walking. I guess this means it will be the last time we'll see each other.

I crossed again to my office and told myself, "even if we didn't strike a conversation, I'm happy that we met. Until we meet again!"
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.