Over
Last week was quite a handful.
Plenty of things took place and there were tonnes of emotions running high at work. The new top man at work is a walking contradiction. The company's policies and principles are being ostracised by having to turn the other way if there's a clash.
If you think that all of this something I dislike, I'm actually lucky this way as rather than not having a job. I am still very thankful that amidst the hard and pressing times, I'm lucky than most.
***** ***** ***** *****
Yesterday was my very first PT session. I decided to go through with it as I need to go back in shape. I figured that getting a PT would definitely help and give me the much needed focus to get back on track. I just hope that I have the physical and mental strength to face this challenge.
***** ***** ***** *****
Boracay trip will be moved to May. Driving classes moved to June. I'm so fired up to making sure that my goals for 2009 are met. :)
***** ***** ***** *****
I've been LSSing to the song Due by the Italian singe Raf. Such a wonderful song.
***** ***** ***** *****
DLSU lost the 1st game to FEU. The team inspite of their strong spirit seemed to lack the drive and communication whilst in the game. I can't watch next week as I need to be very conscious of my finances. Thank goodness for live coverage on the telly.
***** ***** ***** *****
I'll be missing Janice as she has finally taken the last steps in her life here in Manila. She is moving to the US and pursue her long time dream of going back to the medical field. I admire her courage to do this. I hope and pray that she would be successful in her endeavours.
Good luck and keep in touch Janice!
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Due
Artist: Raf
Album: Collezione Temporanea
Dove sei e come stai,
è difficile lo so lo sai
fermo al rosso di un semaforo sei tu
che cerco nella gente
a piedi in taxi o dentro gli autobus
due occhi che ti guardano e poi via.
Come forti raffiche
perdersi nel traffico
e un claxon dopo l'altro chissà
Dove sei? come stai?
cambierò se cambierai.
due perché siamo noi
due lottatori due reduci
RIT.:
Due canzoni d'amore comunque io e te
con le stesse parole seduti a un caffè
e vorrei solo dirti ora che te ne vai
se amore amore vedrai di un amore vivrai.
Ma stasera che cosa fai?
Io che ti telefono
tu che non sei in casa
lasciate un messaggio,
ma è molto più veloce il nastro di me.
Che non so mai che dire
e allora proverò ad uscire
stasera io ti trovo lo so.
Dove sei? Come stai?
Non ci sei ma dove vai?
Io sono qui, come te,
con questa paura d'amare per
RIT.:
Due minuti, due ore, un'eternità.
Duellanti nel mare, di questa città
dove tutti han bisogno d'amore,
proprio come noi… due.
Plenty of things took place and there were tonnes of emotions running high at work. The new top man at work is a walking contradiction. The company's policies and principles are being ostracised by having to turn the other way if there's a clash.
If you think that all of this something I dislike, I'm actually lucky this way as rather than not having a job. I am still very thankful that amidst the hard and pressing times, I'm lucky than most.
***** ***** ***** *****
Yesterday was my very first PT session. I decided to go through with it as I need to go back in shape. I figured that getting a PT would definitely help and give me the much needed focus to get back on track. I just hope that I have the physical and mental strength to face this challenge.
***** ***** ***** *****
Boracay trip will be moved to May. Driving classes moved to June. I'm so fired up to making sure that my goals for 2009 are met. :)
***** ***** ***** *****
I've been LSSing to the song Due by the Italian singe Raf. Such a wonderful song.
***** ***** ***** *****
DLSU lost the 1st game to FEU. The team inspite of their strong spirit seemed to lack the drive and communication whilst in the game. I can't watch next week as I need to be very conscious of my finances. Thank goodness for live coverage on the telly.
***** ***** ***** *****
I'll be missing Janice as she has finally taken the last steps in her life here in Manila. She is moving to the US and pursue her long time dream of going back to the medical field. I admire her courage to do this. I hope and pray that she would be successful in her endeavours.
Good luck and keep in touch Janice!
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Due
Artist: Raf
Album: Collezione Temporanea
Dove sei e come stai,
è difficile lo so lo sai
fermo al rosso di un semaforo sei tu
che cerco nella gente
a piedi in taxi o dentro gli autobus
due occhi che ti guardano e poi via.
Come forti raffiche
perdersi nel traffico
e un claxon dopo l'altro chissà
Dove sei? come stai?
cambierò se cambierai.
due perché siamo noi
due lottatori due reduci
RIT.:
Due canzoni d'amore comunque io e te
con le stesse parole seduti a un caffè
e vorrei solo dirti ora che te ne vai
se amore amore vedrai di un amore vivrai.
Ma stasera che cosa fai?
Io che ti telefono
tu che non sei in casa
lasciate un messaggio,
ma è molto più veloce il nastro di me.
Che non so mai che dire
e allora proverò ad uscire
stasera io ti trovo lo so.
Dove sei? Come stai?
Non ci sei ma dove vai?
Io sono qui, come te,
con questa paura d'amare per
RIT.:
Due minuti, due ore, un'eternità.
Duellanti nel mare, di questa città
dove tutti han bisogno d'amore,
proprio come noi… due.


» Post a Comment