Extra?
So.
I've been singing and humming the song "Saving All My Love" for the longest time this week.
Most people associate this as the theme song of the 3rd party. Expanding the spectrum, I felt that it was also meant for people who are in a relationship with someone who's committed. Committed could pertain to those who are in a vocation, married to their career or someone whose priority would be something else.
Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway, I'm pretty sure that eyebrows will be raised whilst I try to explain myself. Nevertheless, as long as no one's getting hurt (except oneself) waiting for that someone shouldn't be a hassle.
***** ***** ***** ******
Game 3 of the 71st Season of UAAP for Women's volleyball ended gloriously with DLSU Lady Archers taking the crown. It was such a divine victory as they were really driven to win. With all due respect to the Lady Tamaraws, they did such a wonderful job of keeping it alive. However, it seemed that they lost focus in the middle of the game and started on a rampage of errors.
It was nice that I saw this on the telly as there was no hassle and discomfort of watching live. The experience was just joyous.
***** ***** ***** ******
Summer has kicked and I've yet to confirm if my original beach buddies would be going to Boracay this year. I honestly want to take some time off and spend time away from the city. I learned that James, Migs and Jason will be going on the 30th of April until the 3rd of May. I'm seriously thinking of joining them. My final decision on this would be on the last week of March. Then, I will buy the tickets. Tough choice because I can't exactly afford PAL Express now, but I will be exploring other airlines inspite of my skepticism.
***** ***** ***** ******
Music: Why Does It Hurt So Bad?
Artist: Whitney Houston
I've been singing and humming the song "Saving All My Love" for the longest time this week.
Most people associate this as the theme song of the 3rd party. Expanding the spectrum, I felt that it was also meant for people who are in a relationship with someone who's committed. Committed could pertain to those who are in a vocation, married to their career or someone whose priority would be something else.
Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway, I'm pretty sure that eyebrows will be raised whilst I try to explain myself. Nevertheless, as long as no one's getting hurt (except oneself) waiting for that someone shouldn't be a hassle.
***** ***** ***** ******
Game 3 of the 71st Season of UAAP for Women's volleyball ended gloriously with DLSU Lady Archers taking the crown. It was such a divine victory as they were really driven to win. With all due respect to the Lady Tamaraws, they did such a wonderful job of keeping it alive. However, it seemed that they lost focus in the middle of the game and started on a rampage of errors.
It was nice that I saw this on the telly as there was no hassle and discomfort of watching live. The experience was just joyous.
***** ***** ***** ******
Summer has kicked and I've yet to confirm if my original beach buddies would be going to Boracay this year. I honestly want to take some time off and spend time away from the city. I learned that James, Migs and Jason will be going on the 30th of April until the 3rd of May. I'm seriously thinking of joining them. My final decision on this would be on the last week of March. Then, I will buy the tickets. Tough choice because I can't exactly afford PAL Express now, but I will be exploring other airlines inspite of my skepticism.
***** ***** ***** ******
Music: Why Does It Hurt So Bad?
Artist: Whitney Houston


» Post a Comment