<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Chaos Amidst The Silence

Alas the Semana Santa has passed and we are now in the midst of the Glorious resurrection of the Good Lord.



Last week, things were getting a bit out of hand with the "case" becoming difficult to handle. Luckily, things turned out pretty well today. BUT! not without its effects. The complainant decided to include my client as part of her complaint. Well, I was assured by our HR Manager that we will prevail as we have in the past.



I'm looking forward to that so that everything will be closed in due time.



***** ***** ***** *****


The past week was excruciatingly hot. The family has been using their ACUs like crazy. I'm pretty sure that our electricity bill would be very high. We had to use the ACU since Mat was at home and the kid was uneasy with the humidity. He was being irritable and iffy. However, it all became fine towards the evening as the sun whisked off the horizon and the warm summer breeze smothered the air.

***** ***** ***** *****

A few more weeks and I'm off to the beach. I am eagerly anticipating this trip as I've yearned to see the shores of Boracay again. Some quality ME time and rest without having to worry about things (even for a short time). Now I'm a bit troubled as I need to get meself a new pair of sunglasses. Good luck in finding one that I like.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.