Give me
Summer has come into full swing.
The weekends have been so hot that we've been using the ACU at home almost the whole day. I wasn't able to successfully complete my PT session last Saturday as my body felt the energy sucked out of my living daylights.
Exhausting as it may have been, I was still advised by my PT to do megacardio for 25 minutes. Being the obedient one, I followed what he said, and proceeded to the treadmill and jogged. Afterwhich, I also attended Body Jam for the full hour. I hope that it made up for the calories that I should've burned whilst under PT.
***** ***** ***** *****
After seeing my mini-victory, Cher and I met up to watch the film "Knowing." It would've been a good film inspite of the plenitude of inconsistencies. However, they f*cked it up when they showed the ending where the alien spaceship landed to a new planet and left the kids to start anew.
***** ***** ***** *****
It was a restful weekend as I didn't go out on Sunday and Monday. I had to listen to my body and decided to give a much needed rest.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: A Little Respect
Artist: Erasure
The weekends have been so hot that we've been using the ACU at home almost the whole day. I wasn't able to successfully complete my PT session last Saturday as my body felt the energy sucked out of my living daylights.
Exhausting as it may have been, I was still advised by my PT to do megacardio for 25 minutes. Being the obedient one, I followed what he said, and proceeded to the treadmill and jogged. Afterwhich, I also attended Body Jam for the full hour. I hope that it made up for the calories that I should've burned whilst under PT.
***** ***** ***** *****
After seeing my mini-victory, Cher and I met up to watch the film "Knowing." It would've been a good film inspite of the plenitude of inconsistencies. However, they f*cked it up when they showed the ending where the alien spaceship landed to a new planet and left the kids to start anew.
***** ***** ***** *****
It was a restful weekend as I didn't go out on Sunday and Monday. I had to listen to my body and decided to give a much needed rest.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: A Little Respect
Artist: Erasure


» Post a Comment