?
Finally!
My Boracay trip will be pushing through. I'm looking forward for this trip as I will be going there with a different group this time. I am going to miss Meng, Benz and Jar once I'm there.
What annoys me is that whenever I plan something good or some R&R, someone or something would deliberately make an attempt to ruin things. Can't a person have some time off without any hassle?
Anyway, I am being optimistic that the vacation will go as scheduled. I need this. I simply do. I have to retreat, rethink and regroup. Plenty of things have been happening at work and my life. I'd like to make sure that I know where I am heading and achieve on what I intend to attain.
33 is coming soon. Planning an early retirement isn't an option nowadays, but its a must to have something to fall back on once you've reached the retirement age. Most people are dwelling on seizing the day. I am more concerned on what my future holds. I make my own future and I intend to make it a restful and fruitful one.
***** ***** ***** *****
It amazes me that we tend to find comfort in misery most especially when we haven't even tried to make things work. Radical changes have been taking place in and around me for the last couple of years. Change is the only constant thing in this world and I'm pretty sure that we wouldn't have anything much to hold back if we're prepared for this. Yet, we're always caught offguard even if it is right in front of our faces.
I love the expression "Bahala na si Batman." It reflects a culture of fatalism and YET we still make ways to produce better results. One thing I've learned over the years, never give up until you know you're really out.
Right now, I've got plenty of reasons to live strong and move forward. Life is to precious and dying is not only an easy option, but ENDs the multitude of possibilities ahead.
***** ***** ***** *****
In the meantime, lunch muna ako. Its Friday. The weekend is finally here.
My Boracay trip will be pushing through. I'm looking forward for this trip as I will be going there with a different group this time. I am going to miss Meng, Benz and Jar once I'm there.
What annoys me is that whenever I plan something good or some R&R, someone or something would deliberately make an attempt to ruin things. Can't a person have some time off without any hassle?
Anyway, I am being optimistic that the vacation will go as scheduled. I need this. I simply do. I have to retreat, rethink and regroup. Plenty of things have been happening at work and my life. I'd like to make sure that I know where I am heading and achieve on what I intend to attain.
33 is coming soon. Planning an early retirement isn't an option nowadays, but its a must to have something to fall back on once you've reached the retirement age. Most people are dwelling on seizing the day. I am more concerned on what my future holds. I make my own future and I intend to make it a restful and fruitful one.
***** ***** ***** *****
It amazes me that we tend to find comfort in misery most especially when we haven't even tried to make things work. Radical changes have been taking place in and around me for the last couple of years. Change is the only constant thing in this world and I'm pretty sure that we wouldn't have anything much to hold back if we're prepared for this. Yet, we're always caught offguard even if it is right in front of our faces.
I love the expression "Bahala na si Batman." It reflects a culture of fatalism and YET we still make ways to produce better results. One thing I've learned over the years, never give up until you know you're really out.
Right now, I've got plenty of reasons to live strong and move forward. Life is to precious and dying is not only an easy option, but ENDs the multitude of possibilities ahead.
***** ***** ***** *****
In the meantime, lunch muna ako. Its Friday. The weekend is finally here.


» Post a Comment