Susan Boyle
So I was chatting with Rachelle over YM about stuff and summer.
We segued to Susan Boyle. I was unaware of who she was, but then Rachelle said that she was from Britain's Got Talent and made such a wonderful impression to the judges and the audience.
So intrigued by the remarks, I looked her up in Dailymotion and came across her video. She was just stunning! By God! I was teary eyed and was getting goosebumps whilst listening to her.
Definitely she has talent and this show has paved the way for her to have a shot at her dreams.
Good luck Ms Boyle!
We segued to Susan Boyle. I was unaware of who she was, but then Rachelle said that she was from Britain's Got Talent and made such a wonderful impression to the judges and the audience.
So intrigued by the remarks, I looked her up in Dailymotion and came across her video. She was just stunning! By God! I was teary eyed and was getting goosebumps whilst listening to her.
Definitely she has talent and this show has paved the way for her to have a shot at her dreams.
Good luck Ms Boyle!
Susan Boyle - Singer - Britains Got Talent 2009
Video sent by moovieblog


» Post a Comment