Weekend Movies
Last night I saw X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I must say that the movie was quite a fascinating one. I'm not exactly a fan of Wolverine, but the way they gave life to his character (regardless if it deviated from what the comicdom states).
It was also quite uncanny on how one has to choose between the lesser of evils if stuck in a corner.
***** ***** ***** *****
Finally I got back to my PT session earlier today. Butch was asking how come I was wearing a smile whilst doing the exercises. I guess it was simply because I know that what I was doing was for my own improvement. It was a personal conquest to overcome my own inhibitions in improving my physique and overall acceptance of myself. Thanks Butch!
***** ***** ***** *****
Earlier tonight, I saw the film Star Trek. Two words. F*cking Amazing! I loved on how they made the story appeal to the younger audience and giving it a twist. Definitely, it was worth seeing.
On the sidenote, the guy couple beside me were both good looking. Hay. Nainggit tuloy ako sa kanila. Well, good thing that the movie was really good. Else I would've been looking at something else.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Because Of You (Sunfreakz Remix)
Artist: Ne-Yo
It was also quite uncanny on how one has to choose between the lesser of evils if stuck in a corner.
***** ***** ***** *****
Finally I got back to my PT session earlier today. Butch was asking how come I was wearing a smile whilst doing the exercises. I guess it was simply because I know that what I was doing was for my own improvement. It was a personal conquest to overcome my own inhibitions in improving my physique and overall acceptance of myself. Thanks Butch!
***** ***** ***** *****
Earlier tonight, I saw the film Star Trek. Two words. F*cking Amazing! I loved on how they made the story appeal to the younger audience and giving it a twist. Definitely, it was worth seeing.
On the sidenote, the guy couple beside me were both good looking. Hay. Nainggit tuloy ako sa kanila. Well, good thing that the movie was really good. Else I would've been looking at something else.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Because Of You (Sunfreakz Remix)
Artist: Ne-Yo


» Post a Comment