<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Boracay 2009

First of all, I'm thankful that Boracay 2009 finally came.

When I arrived last Thursday afternoon, the weather was all ugly and more. Flights were delayed and plenty were complaining of multitude of inconviniences.

However, I suffered the least difficulty. I only had a 30 minute delay with my flight. My flight was the last in for the day due to ugly conditions. I was able to move to the island without any hassle and was picked up by Aling Diana's son from Cagban.

I'm simply thankful for this experience. This time around is quite different as I'm with different travel companions. I like it. I openly admit that I miss my famous 4. Nice enough, Clyde is here as well. I just love the fact that at least the two of the four went to Boracay together.

I've been drunk for the past 2 evenings going home at roughly 3-4am with alcohol circulating my blood. I LOVE IT! I haven't been this free in a while. I'm savouring each and every day as time to unwind and be carefree.

Plently of good looking people, smile and nods from left and right. Although I wasn't approached by them, I think I knew it wasn't the place for me to get what I want.

I saw one of my co-workers hugging with her lover. I felt so happy for her and envious as well. I miss the feeling of being intimate, of being with someone you love... but then, I have no time for distractions.

If it comes, it comes.

Tonight, I will get smashed again. Until then, it has been a great trip so far.

Wish you were here.

***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Drive Out
Artist: Sunfreakz

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.