<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Drunken Madness and Total Wilderness

Drunken Madness and Total Wilderness
OK! So last Thursday evening, Mae, Meng and I couldn't sleep because of the heat. Since we were in a fan room, obviously, the e-fan wasn't enough. We decided to hit the nearest German pub that was still open and got some frozen beer. It was the best relief ever. I downed three beers.

End of Thursday.

Friday morning, I was lazy so I skipped the usual Station run. Woke up and had breakfast at Arwana. Dipped in the water and got slightly roasted...okay burnt as what they actually had seen.

Anyway, towards the afternoon, it was sooooooooo hot so I decided to grab a bottle of SML whilst CM was having her Henna tattoo. I gulped it like it was a bottle of distilled water. The storekeeper was awestruck when she saw me put down the bottle.

That same evening, we decided to watch the Myx summer party after having seen the Beach volley match. On the way there, I asked this young lad rushing his way to the summit. I asked him if the games have started. He went on saying yes and I found him cute. Inspite of his slight distinct accent, he was very respectful and accomodating in giving us the details. He was an eye candy amidst the summer heat. All that I could've hoped for was to wish him and his friend good luck as they were participants as well. Who was he? #2 - Carlo Tecson of Univ of San Carlos.

I saw him again yesterday and actually sat beside him without me knowing. It must be fate? Probably. I would've gone to introduce myself, but I held back knowing where these things head off. Eitherway, I was glad to have met him. :) I'll see you around.

*********************

Going back to the main story. During the Myx summer party, it was happy hour so Florence and I ordered Red horse Grande (2 botts pax due to the promo) and had a headstart. The other ladies had frozen margaritas. After drinking the botts, I was lightheaded and partied like a bitch let loose from the dog kennel. Amazingly, the models had their pictures taken with us as we were the only ones in the crowd that showed some signs of life. I even won a Nokia goodie bag (I thought I won the phone) for guessing the song of Nelly Furtado "All Good Things (Come To An End)." Geoff E wasn't as tall as I thought he was. :)

Anyway, Florence couldn't finish her 2nd bottle so I took it and it sums up that I had 3 500ml bottles of Red Horse, not to mention 2 frozen Margaritas. I was so plastered that I was making a complete idiot of myself. It was nice letting loose that night.

Thanks to Meng for convincing us to watch the concert. Thanks for Caloy for getting us inside. :) See! Studying in DLSU has its perks. Btw, Caloy was still good looking as ever. I HEART YOU!

********************

The night ended with me vomiting at the veranda. The rest of the gang had late supper at Andok's. I wasted away.

********************

Last night, it was a good Saturday evening. We had dinner at Cafe Med. The resto ran out of Moussaka. Damn. I had to slug it out with the Chicken gyros and an extra order of hummus.

Next I had my fave drink (Vodka & Cranny) whilst listening to boring hiphop music. There were lots of Boyz, but yeah, they were BOYS and not men. Ha. Just when we were about to leave, then the DJ started to play club music. TOO LATE. The mood was already dead.

Went to summer place and saw The Dawn perform. Afterwards, some house music with the firedancers show-off. It was fun. The night ended with me downing 2 pieces of quarter chicken and diet pepsi. I only had a margarita and a Red Horse grande. Let's call that a night.

*********************

Music: In Your Arms
Artist: Mylo
Album: Hed Kandi Winter Mix 2005
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.