Good Friday
Good Friday
Does it make you wonder what is so good about Good Friday when it was a day of sorrow.
Anyway.
Hectic is the most fitting adjective for my life at the mo. I'm happy that I can still manage to stay on top of my responsibilities at work and have time for some fitness activities.
********************
Boracay holiday is fast approaching. I need to finish my shopping list. Of course, I also need to make sure that I have enough money to spend whilst I am there.
********************
Two songs of Nelly Furtado have been lingering in my mind.
1. All Good Things (Come To An End)
2. Say It Right
I don't know why, but I guess the beat is just catchy. The 1st one almost sounds like Krazytown's single Butterfly.
********************
Music: Underneath Your Clothes
Artist: Shakira
Album: Laundry Service
Does it make you wonder what is so good about Good Friday when it was a day of sorrow.
Anyway.
Hectic is the most fitting adjective for my life at the mo. I'm happy that I can still manage to stay on top of my responsibilities at work and have time for some fitness activities.
********************
Boracay holiday is fast approaching. I need to finish my shopping list. Of course, I also need to make sure that I have enough money to spend whilst I am there.
********************
Two songs of Nelly Furtado have been lingering in my mind.
1. All Good Things (Come To An End)
2. Say It Right
I don't know why, but I guess the beat is just catchy. The 1st one almost sounds like Krazytown's single Butterfly.
********************
Music: Underneath Your Clothes
Artist: Shakira
Album: Laundry Service


» Post a Comment