Back Home
Back Home
Alas! I'm now in Tokyo Narita airport waiting for the go signal when we could board the plane bound to Manila. Finally, I'll be home soon. It has been one heck of a short trip. Cultural exposure, retail therapy, brain dumping and all related activities than require a lot of brain power to accomplish specific tasks.
Well, to be honest, the shopping experience in Seattle wasn't as great as I expected it to be. I miss New England and SF. I can definitely say that those two cities have more character and pizazz. Not that I have misjudged my Seattle experience, so I probably need to visit Seattle once more in a different season and on vacation mode.
So, part of my ambitious plan was to be able to finish reading the book Wicked by Gregory Maguire. It was a complete failure. Time was something that I didn’t have much when I was in the northwest. It was all about work, work and more work. I did manage to go out one evening for a dinner + belly dancing show at the Pioneer square.
Oh, and another disappointing observation. Seattle closes early. Imagine this, when Acee arrived on Tuesday evening, we literally had to rush to the nearest resto to eat. Most places were already beginning to close. Imagine that?!?!?! It was literally closing down. So much for the night life. Ha.
As a conclusion…I can't wait to set foot in the PI. I know the weather would be totally horrible, but nevertheless, it is my hometown.
********************
I'm back in Manila. The heat is killing me, but I love it rather than having rain dampening my mood. The challenge of rolling out this training begins this week. Well, I am keeping faith the things would hopefully go well.
I am still looking forward to my summer vacation.
********************
Music: Officially Missing You
Artist: Tamia
Alas! I'm now in Tokyo Narita airport waiting for the go signal when we could board the plane bound to Manila. Finally, I'll be home soon. It has been one heck of a short trip. Cultural exposure, retail therapy, brain dumping and all related activities than require a lot of brain power to accomplish specific tasks.
Well, to be honest, the shopping experience in Seattle wasn't as great as I expected it to be. I miss New England and SF. I can definitely say that those two cities have more character and pizazz. Not that I have misjudged my Seattle experience, so I probably need to visit Seattle once more in a different season and on vacation mode.
So, part of my ambitious plan was to be able to finish reading the book Wicked by Gregory Maguire. It was a complete failure. Time was something that I didn’t have much when I was in the northwest. It was all about work, work and more work. I did manage to go out one evening for a dinner + belly dancing show at the Pioneer square.
Oh, and another disappointing observation. Seattle closes early. Imagine this, when Acee arrived on Tuesday evening, we literally had to rush to the nearest resto to eat. Most places were already beginning to close. Imagine that?!?!?! It was literally closing down. So much for the night life. Ha.
As a conclusion…I can't wait to set foot in the PI. I know the weather would be totally horrible, but nevertheless, it is my hometown.
********************
I'm back in Manila. The heat is killing me, but I love it rather than having rain dampening my mood. The challenge of rolling out this training begins this week. Well, I am keeping faith the things would hopefully go well.
I am still looking forward to my summer vacation.
********************
Music: Officially Missing You
Artist: Tamia


» Post a Comment