<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Come Rain Come Shine

Come Rain Come Shine

Bring in the rain
Bring in the shine
Let it go, stop wasting time
I'm calling out to you

Don't chase the sun
Don't race the sky
Let it go, stop wasting time
And I'm calling out to you
I'm calling out to you

This song has been ringing in my head like Beyonce's Irreplaceable. Seattle music isn't something I can figure out...yet. I arrived this morning 8am and got the iceblast of my life. Temperature outside Tacoma airport was 2 degrees celsius and worse of all...it was RAINING!

I didn't let that dampen my mood. I had to be more open minded especially since this is the first time I've set foot on Seattle. The people are ok much like those of in Boston and LA. A young crowd similar to Boston. This was something I experienced earlier today upon doing a prelude to my intended retail therapy.

Tomorrow will be my last day to have free time to go out and about. So plan is to exercise @ 7am. Then get some chow. I'll be going to Pike public Market to witness the fish mongers from where we got the FISH event. Then off to te waterfront. Last stop, Seattle Space Centre. I'm still trying to figure out how to get to an Aldo shop. I need my boots.

Anyway, its 1:20am. I should get some shuteye for tomorrow is a brand new day in the Northwestern city of Seattle! Good night errr Good morning.

********************

Music: Put Your Arms Around Me
Artist: Texas
Album: White On Blonde
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.