<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

U.I.O.G.D.

U.I.O.G.D.

Yesterday was a great day. It was Feast of Sto. Nino de Praga held at my High School Alma Mater (Colegio de San Beda). I got to do a quick tour of my former school that I last saw back in 1993. Imagine, more than a decade of not having seen the campus!?!? The minute I set foot at the main gate, I just felt like I entered a warpzone and saw myself in high school all over again.

********************

I decided to give myself a self paced tour of the place and found myself ending in the covered courts watching a basketball game. It was nice to see how the covered courts evolved from concrete flooring to polyurethane floors and yes, way improved shower rooms. Lucky kids I might say as we didn't have those facililties back then, considering that our tuition fees were already considered exhorbitant at that time.

Anyway, Mark was the first person who I got to see yesterday. I must admit that he was cute as he had always been (he doesn't know that I had a crush on him). What makes him more remarkable is that he is smart and got personality. Definitely, he wasn't a wallflower in our batch. Amazing as I got to see some other batchmates as well. One even complimented me on how I hardly changed (It was a definite compliment). The coolest thing I heard yesterday was that I had an outrageously funny character than was honest and one was of the more remembered people in my batch. (okay, the last statement was something I just added) But I would definitely say we all had character and managed to evolve to someone better.

Mark Parlade, Jonathan Jumig, Marvin Saluta, Teejay Gonzales, Ailo Torres, Al Piezas, Peter Dizon were the few people of my batchmates that I saw and got to hang out with.

I attended the procession and wimped out halfway through when the drizzle almost turned to heavy downpour so we snacked at Max's at the turnpike. Afterwards, we went back and joined the high mass celebration that was highlighted by a superb fireworks display afterwards.

It was a perfect reunion. I can't wait for the next happening/get together of our batch.

********************

We saw the movie A Night At The Museum. It was a good movie. Even better, I managed to make eye contact with some guys as well. :)

********************

Music: Sweet Love
Artist: Kaskade
Album: Here And Now
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.