Happy Moments
Happy Moments
Indeed there are moments in our lives when even in the darkest and gloomiest of days, a little ray of sunlight pierces through. That happened to me last Saturday, and I can definitely say that that one short moment of conversation has somewheat made me feel good. Looking at the eyes of someone you've admired for so long, and having him on front of you, talking, is possibly one of those moments you'd like to time to stand still.
I was bold enough to ask him if I could add to my friendster. He did give it a go. I guess, its really good to know that comic books and anime can still be a bridge to get to know someone.
*****************
I got my credit card bill this morning and I was ready to faint. Honestly, I know that it was my fault on not being able to control my spending habits. So as part of my goal to financial freedom, I will be doing a balance transfer of my existing debt, and will not be using my card for a while (indefinite). So, it will be a big challenge for me not to shop relentlessly, and learn to BUY ONLY WHAT I NEED AND CAN AFFORD. Besides, I need to start saving for my Boracay trip this coming April.
BUDGET AND SPEND WISELY!
******************
Music: And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going
Artist: Jennifer Holiday


» Post a Comment