Farewell To 2006
Farewell To 2006
Last night's Farewell to 2006 party was deemed a great success! The big part of it was made successful through everyone's thoughtful presence.
Here's a roll call of those who made it:
Jayvee, Meng, Clyde, Benz, Cher, Ian, Jay, Florence, Sheila, Chuckee and friend, Acee, Karla (sp), Hazel and Mike, Aileen, Jik, Jules, Joie, Thet, Rochelle and of course LaMing in behalf of Lee, Ada and Gelo. :)
It was extremely touching to see everyone once again in a festive mood before 2006 is a goner. There was great venue (MOKSHA Fez @ Serendra was just the place to be that night), great food, great drinks and most important of all, a very great company. I said to myself that I still have it...the skill to pull everyone together and party. :)
Too those who weren't able to make it, it was kinda sad your presence wasn't there. It definitely would've made things more fun!
To those who were there, I've got one favour to ask. Please send me all of the pictures via orange76@gmail.com so that I could upload all of them in one album. :)
Let's do this again this 2007. Everyone, start prepping your budget for Boracay 2007.
Before this year ends, I would like to wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous 2007! I hope that all our goals, dreams and aspirations for 2007 come to fruition.
Never Give Up.
P.S.
Clyde and Aileen promised to be with the Boracay 2007 crew.
******************
Music: Bridges
Artist: Kevyn Lettau and Sergio Mendes
Last night's Farewell to 2006 party was deemed a great success! The big part of it was made successful through everyone's thoughtful presence.
Here's a roll call of those who made it:
Jayvee, Meng, Clyde, Benz, Cher, Ian, Jay, Florence, Sheila, Chuckee and friend, Acee, Karla (sp), Hazel and Mike, Aileen, Jik, Jules, Joie, Thet, Rochelle and of course LaMing in behalf of Lee, Ada and Gelo. :)
It was extremely touching to see everyone once again in a festive mood before 2006 is a goner. There was great venue (MOKSHA Fez @ Serendra was just the place to be that night), great food, great drinks and most important of all, a very great company. I said to myself that I still have it...the skill to pull everyone together and party. :)
Too those who weren't able to make it, it was kinda sad your presence wasn't there. It definitely would've made things more fun!
To those who were there, I've got one favour to ask. Please send me all of the pictures via orange76@gmail.com so that I could upload all of them in one album. :)
Let's do this again this 2007. Everyone, start prepping your budget for Boracay 2007.
Before this year ends, I would like to wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous 2007! I hope that all our goals, dreams and aspirations for 2007 come to fruition.
Never Give Up.
P.S.
Clyde and Aileen promised to be with the Boracay 2007 crew.
******************
Music: Bridges
Artist: Kevyn Lettau and Sergio Mendes


» Post a Comment