DENIED!
DENIED!
Today was a day with mixed results. Mostly it was great. Towards the end, things got a bit fugly. I had to serve one of my agents a memo that was HR sanctioned. *sigh* I know that it was his own volition that caused the corrective action, but I am his supervisor and his actions are reflective of what I had inculcated in each and every agent in my cluster. I feel like I'm doing an inadequate job of motivating people to do good. I told mum about this and she said that it may be a reflection, but ultimately, it was his own undoing. I cannot take responsibility for all the actions of my agents.
*sigh* I just hope this is the last sanction I'd be issuing. Doing corrective actions can be very emotionally taxing and mentally/physically exhausting.
*****************
Today, just when I thought that becoming agressive in times of pursiung the desire for carnal pleasure was the way to go, I GOT DENIED. YES! I GOT DENIED. I'm soooooooooooooooo out of the meet market. Someone HELP ME! This is how pathetic I've become.
*****************
Last Sunday, one of Mum's co-church member went to the worship feeling ill and weak. One of the elders told her that she should have stayed home to rest and recuperate. She said that she really had the sudden urge of seeing the church that day. Then Tuesday comes, whilst I was chatting with mum before going to work, she abruptly mentioned that Sis Baby had passed away. It shocked me. It donned to me that on that Sunday that she persisted to be at church, was the last time she would be there.
This only proves that our life here on earth is very unpredictable. Cherish every moment and live life to the fullest. :)
To sister Baby, may eternal rest be unto you and may perpetual light shine upon you. Rest in peace.
******************
13th month has been released. It wasn't much, but I'm very thankful for it. Special mention to the late senator Blas Ople who authored that law. Bless his soul.
I was listing the things I'm looking to buy and I prioritised on investing the money by buying US$ and opening a separate US$ account. I figured that I should save for the future and be wise in spending it. So far, my gift list has been almost complete. I'm also trying to budget it so I'd be able to buy the things I've planned for whilst covering all of the people in the list.
Good luck to budgeting. I was saying the the 13th month pay was that big. Then Eva blurted, the money is big, you just have too many wants. She's right.
******************
Music: Visions Of A Sunset
Artist: Shawn Stockman
Today was a day with mixed results. Mostly it was great. Towards the end, things got a bit fugly. I had to serve one of my agents a memo that was HR sanctioned. *sigh* I know that it was his own volition that caused the corrective action, but I am his supervisor and his actions are reflective of what I had inculcated in each and every agent in my cluster. I feel like I'm doing an inadequate job of motivating people to do good. I told mum about this and she said that it may be a reflection, but ultimately, it was his own undoing. I cannot take responsibility for all the actions of my agents.
*sigh* I just hope this is the last sanction I'd be issuing. Doing corrective actions can be very emotionally taxing and mentally/physically exhausting.
*****************
Today, just when I thought that becoming agressive in times of pursiung the desire for carnal pleasure was the way to go, I GOT DENIED. YES! I GOT DENIED. I'm soooooooooooooooo out of the meet market. Someone HELP ME! This is how pathetic I've become.
*****************
Last Sunday, one of Mum's co-church member went to the worship feeling ill and weak. One of the elders told her that she should have stayed home to rest and recuperate. She said that she really had the sudden urge of seeing the church that day. Then Tuesday comes, whilst I was chatting with mum before going to work, she abruptly mentioned that Sis Baby had passed away. It shocked me. It donned to me that on that Sunday that she persisted to be at church, was the last time she would be there.
This only proves that our life here on earth is very unpredictable. Cherish every moment and live life to the fullest. :)
To sister Baby, may eternal rest be unto you and may perpetual light shine upon you. Rest in peace.
******************
13th month has been released. It wasn't much, but I'm very thankful for it. Special mention to the late senator Blas Ople who authored that law. Bless his soul.
I was listing the things I'm looking to buy and I prioritised on investing the money by buying US$ and opening a separate US$ account. I figured that I should save for the future and be wise in spending it. So far, my gift list has been almost complete. I'm also trying to budget it so I'd be able to buy the things I've planned for whilst covering all of the people in the list.
Good luck to budgeting. I was saying the the 13th month pay was that big. Then Eva blurted, the money is big, you just have too many wants. She's right.
******************
Music: Visions Of A Sunset
Artist: Shawn Stockman


» Post a Comment