<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Halloween

Halloween

Finally October is done. One more month before the real deal of holiday season kicks in.

As of this writing, no update yet on the status of my Case. I am being optimistic that things would turn out right.

In line with career talks, I also had an interview yesterday at Accenture. It seems that I made a good impression with my interviewer as the words he used were "You are a very fascinating person, having so much passion with what you do." The time I spent in Sykes definitely helped mould me to be a better manager. I'm looking to broaden my horizons and focus more on a career growth, not just get another job. He did mention that I'll be scheduled for another interview.

Good luck to me!

******************

Holiday shopping hath begun. Its annoying that I have a huge amount to pay for my credit card. I'm sure I'll be able to settle it with HIS help. :)

And so I've got plenty of things I'd love to get for the holidays. I just hope to remember that I should shop for others first, then myself. :)

******************

Music: Empty Streets
Artist: Late Night Alumni
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 3:35 PM, Blogger B said...

im so so so glad to hear about your accenture interview. :) he's right, you're a very fascinating person.

and if only character references could come from your former agents, i'd be willing to talk to him. i want him to know how amazing you are, not just as a sup, but as a person.

good luck. and never lose hope.

will keep praying for you my friend. *hugs*    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.